• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
If Lillie won't get the Fairium Z from Hala or in some other way, then it will go to Mallow. Otherwise we have left Poisonium, Ghostium and Psychium. Ghostium might be on the table if she captures a Phantump I guess.

If they're giving Soph Bug then might as well give Mallow Poison(For Ivysaur)

And on the topic of crystals, it's time to give Torracat his! Long overdue -.-

Nah, totally real. It's on Serebii's main page and he said he doesn't do that kinda stuff with the site.

And that's why I want Mallow to get Poisonium. I'm just worried because Poison, Dark and Ghost types are mostly related to the evil teams in the anime. But Mallow did show interest in Vileplume in SM042, which is a Grass/Poison type.

DatsRight

I'm rather surprised the Skull admins haven't demonstrated Bugium and Poisonium. Then again the Ghost and Flying trial captains didn't represent their Z Moves either.

As for Psychium Z, I'm still wondering if those Mimey hints are legit.

p96822

Evolve me please
The only hint about the Psychium Z Crystal is the Pose ending song because Lillie did do the Icuim Pose before even being given the Z Crystal. Really I think it would be really dumb for Ash to catch Mr Mime because we don't know if his Mom used a Pokeball to catch it and mostly being like Meowth or Togepi. Ash does have his Noctowl that can use Psychic type move or give it too Lycanroc who can learn Zen Headbutt

Red and Blue

Chances are slim but if Ash officially catches Mimey that's Psychic and Fairy covered. And if Rowlet had fully evolved he would have gotten all of his four missing types.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think that Ash will actually catch Mimey and use it in battle. That ending also had Jessie using Normalium with Bewear.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm rather surprised the Skull admins haven't demonstrated Bugium and Poisonium. Then again the Ghost and Flying trial captains didn't represent their Z Moves either.

As for Psychium Z, I'm still wondering if those Mimey hints are legit.

As cool as that would be, they've already given him a crystal for temporary use

I'd much rather see Faba enter the League and unleash it upon Ash

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I'm rather surprised the Skull admins haven't demonstrated Bugium and Poisonium.
You are...? Why? Team Skull's whole thing is that they failed the island challenge trials, gave up, and instead of facing their defeat and bettering themselves they lash out at the island challenge trials, Z-Moves, and kahunas and say they hate all of that and that it's all stupid and dumb. They never managed to get the ability to use Z-Moves. Them using Z-Moves goes against everything Team Skull means. Even in the games they never use Z-Moves until post-game when Team Skull is already disbanded.

p96822

Evolve me please
So let talk about the Z Crystals that Ash and his buddies can gain during this time.

Ash: With Ash's Lycanroc recovered Bite attack from his battle from the battle with Gladion's Lycanroc. It does make me wonder what it's new fourth move is gonna be unless they are gonna to make Lycanroc keep Counter as it's final move. So I don't think Lycanroc could get the Darkium Z Crystal because of Team Rocket. Unless they are not gonna keep Counter for Lycanroc's last move then I do think it could gain the the Groundium Z Crystal, Dragonium Z Crystal or the Psychicium Z Crystal from Drill Run, Outrage or Zen Headbutt. Even though those Z Crystals have pass by Ash, however just like Sophocles and Lillie he could gain them other ways.

For Torracat it could also gain the Dragonium Z Crystal from Outrage or Dual Chop also the Ghostium Z Crystal from Shadow Claw or Lick. However I do feel like the writers won't teach Torracat any new moves because most of Torracat's moves have value to it's character. So even if does evolve into an Incineroar, I feel like it won't learn Darkest Lariat. Unless it's gonna get rid of Revenge of Darkest Lariat which would make Torracat learning revenge kind of pointless. Just like I said before Ash could get Z Crystals in other ways then how he's been earning them up to this point like the Fightingium Z Crystal for Revenge.

Rowlet is a hard one to pin down for any new Z moves or moves that would be a fit for it. However I was thinking about Rowlet learning Shadow Claw over Tackle because I could see Rowlet still using a kicking motion when it use Shadow Claw. And that's mostly it for my though on Ash's Pokemon learn new moves or Z moves

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So let talk about the Z Crystals that Ash and his buddies can gain during this time.

Ash: With Ash's Lycanroc recovered Bite attack from his battle from the battle with Gladion's Lycanroc. It does make me wonder what it's new fourth move is gonna be unless they are gonna to make Lycanroc keep Counter as it's final move. So I don't think Lycanroc could get the Darkium Z Crystal because of Team Rocket. Unless they are not gonna keep Counter for Lycanroc's last move then I do think it could gain the the Groundium Z Crystal, Dragonium Z Crystal or the Psychicium Z Crystal from Drill Run, Outrage or Zen Headbutt. Even though those Z Crystals have pass by Ash, however just like Sophocles and Lillie he could gain them other ways.

For Torracat it could also gain the Dragonium Z Crystal from Outrage or Dual Chop also the Ghostium Z Crystal from Shadow Claw or Lick. However I do feel like the writers won't teach Torracat any new moves because most of Torracat's moves have value to it's character. So even if does evolve into an Incineroar, I feel like it won't learn Darkest Lariat. Unless it's gonna get rid of Revenge of Darkest Lariat which would make Torracat learning revenge kind of pointless. Just like I said before Ash could get Z Crystals in other ways then how he's been earning them up to this point like the Fightingium Z Crystal for Revenge.

Rowlet is a hard one to pin down for any new Z moves or moves that would be a fit for it. However I was thinking about Rowlet learning Shadow Claw over Tackle because I could see Rowlet still using a kicking motion when it use Shadow Claw. And that's mostly it for my though on Ash's Pokemon learn new moves or Z moves
I think that Torracat will learn Darkest Lariat upon evolving (if it does evolve). I think that Fire Fang will be replaced in that case.

Zariful

To be honest, I think Mr.Mime would be willing to fight for Ash if Ash ever needed it to. Does that mean I think it will, no. Is it possible, yes.

p96822

Evolve me please
Beside the Pose thing. I really don't want Mr Mime doing anything in Alola.

So if Darkest Lariat is replaced Fire Fang I still rather have Incineroar learn a move to use of the Z Crystal Ash already have. Like Iron Head or ThunderPunch.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

So if Darkest Lariat is replaced Fire Fang I still rather have Incineroar learn a move to use of the Z Crystal Ash already have. Like Iron Head or ThunderPunch.
I don't think that they would give Ash an Incineroar and not give him Incinium.

ShadowForce720

At this point if Torracat does evolve into Incineroar it's likely going to be using the Incinium-Z because of the fact that it's, it's signature Z-move.

DatsRight

You are...? Why? Team Skull's whole thing is that they failed the island challenge trials, gave up, and instead of facing their defeat and bettering themselves they lash out at the island challenge trials, Z-Moves, and kahunas and say they hate all of that and that it's all stupid and dumb. They never managed to get the ability to use Z-Moves. Them using Z-Moves goes against everything Team Skull means. Even in the games they never use Z-Moves until post-game when Team Skull is already disbanded.

In hindsight yes, but then the games contradicted themselves by having the admins give you those Z Crystals. :p Not to mention the Skull trio trying get Darkium Z.

To be honest, I think Mr.Mime would be willing to fight for Ash if Ash ever needed it to. Does that mean I think it will, no. Is it possible, yes.

Same, it's just we had that ending with Mimey and Delia, which is a strange promotion for a minor character, and then we had that recent promo that had Mr Mime with all Ash's captures, which could either just be an idle mistake or an inconspicuous hint.

Alternatively we could get DELIA IN THE LEAGUE. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
In hindsight yes, but then the games contradicted themselves by having the admins give you those Z Crystals. :p Not to mention the Skull trio trying get Darkium Z.
There's a difference between having a Z-Crystal and being able to use it. You need to complete Island Challenge Trials before you can use them, otherwise they shatter. It's never even implied that they obtained those Z-Crystals in the Island Challenge. And Skull trying to get Darkinium Z isn't a contradiction at all. They want to use Z-Moves. Everybody else being able to use Z-Moves and beating them with them is a constant reminder of their own failure at the Island Challenge. Them dismissing the Island Challenge and Z-Moves is nothing more than them being a sore loser and trying to diminish their own failure.

p96822

Evolve me please
Let talk about some of the other characters with Z Crystal they can get.

Kaiwe: I think Kaiwe should have two more Z Crystals like Dragonium Z and Ghostium Z to relate to his Pokemon secondary typing.

Mallow/Lillie/Lana: With Lillie gaining a Z Ring I do think that Mallow would get a Z crystal with it and the Z Crystal I think ether of the girls would have is the Fairium Z Crystal. With all three of their Pokemon can use the Dazzling Gleam, two of them can use Moon Blast and Tsareena can learn Play Rough. I could see ether of them getting this Z Crystal. However during one of the promotion of the anime, I do think it would ether be Lillie gaining this Z Crystal or Lana. For Mallow I see a lot of people saying that the Fightium Z Crystal. The only Fighting type move that Tsareena has is High Jump Kick, Low Kick and Low Sweep. Plus I think they would chance how the move work too palms firing from it's arm to kicks. They could give Mallow the Grassium Z Crystal as well. So I don't know what Z Crystal to give Mallow.

Team Rocket: I know that I trash on Team Rocket alot in this series, but I do think they need one more Z Crystal and Z ring if they want to go for the Pokemon League. I do think that James could get the Posionium Z Crystal because of Mareanie being a Poison type or something that might not happen because Sopholes gaining this Z Crystal is the Bugium Z Crystal because it learn a bug type move like Pin Missile. I think for Jessie I think ghost or Bug Z Crystal.

There's a difference between having a Z-Crystal and being able to use it. You need to complete Island Challenge Trials before you can use them, otherwise they shatter. It's never even implied that they obtained those Z-Crystals in the Island Challenge. And Skull trying to get Darkinium Z isn't a contradiction at all. They want to use Z-Moves. Everybody else being able to use Z-Moves and beating them with them is a constant reminder of their own failure at the Island Challenge. Them dismissing the Island Challenge and Z-Moves is nothing more than them being a sore loser and trying to diminish their own failure.

Reminder that Team Rocket have used both the Darkium Z and Mimikium Z without either one breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.