• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh I really hope Gladion owns Scizor!

I love the dragon trio, but I hope we don't see them. Not unless we get a three episode special that they deserve!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Scizor could also and, more likely, belong to Guzma

kickachu

Momentai!
I wouldn't really say this really proves anything considering that the pokemon shown are Melmetal, Scizor, Solgaleo, Ultra Necrozma, Braviary, Incineroar, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem. Sure while some of these pokemon may have shown up in the anime I don't think there is really anything that proves that this is actually connected to the anime considering you would think the selection of pokemon shown would be a bit different.
Also remember the merchandise from be showing typhlosion but didn't appear and I also remember being told not all merchandise leads to the anime sometime to show

nickdt

So... based on this merch, Kukui is gonna get Ultra Necrozma as his Poke, since its paired with Incineroar and Braviary. Just saying: Never trust merchandise 100%.

While I wouldn't place any money on them appearing, seeing Unova's dragons would be a welcome surprise for me. Reshiram was the only one that got any real screentime in Unova, and I was hoping we would see Kyurem once Cedric mentioned he was off to explore some ice ruins, but it never happened. Seeing them stand in the way of Lillie getting to Mohn in Ultra Space would be interesting. It would make sense with them being present in the games, and the Sun and Moon series, at least in my opinion, has been full of surprises. Again, I won't put money on them appearing, but if they do, I would be really happy to see them.

Red and Blue

So if the Unova Dragons are planned for the anime that means that legendaries and mythicals from the first five gens have been represented in both Sun and Moon and the three films.

Maybe Zygarde will actually make a cameo, lol

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I would like it if they used them for Team Rocket's plot, whatever that is.
Giovanni gets his hands on Kyurem and Reshiram during it, getting White Kyurem
Ash teams up with Zekrom(Like he should have in BW -.- )

Zariful

So Rowlet learned Brave Bird. Just needs to get rid of tackle or peck and it has a pretty solid moveset.

DatsRight

If Sophocles is getting Bugium Z this would be a good time for Togedemaru to finally learn at least one new move. It does conveniently have a fair few Bug-type attacks in its moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.