• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Um, so in yesterday's episode, Lana noticed that the Meltan inside the Ultra Guardians base are multiplying. So, since there are more Meltan coming to the base, I guess that could mean something might happen to Ash's.

Back in their first cameo appearance, we only saw three, but they later appeared as 20.

Could they reproduce asexually by budding like a sponge? If so, then why hasn't Ash's? Or has it been having babies offscreen when we weren't looking?

...That's a weird sentence.

Also, if it wasn't clear in the Pheromosa episode, today's episode confirms Eevee and Shaymin are a boy and girl, respectively.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

If Ash's Meltan isn't multiplying then that could be a hint that it won't merge with the others to become Melmetal

ShadowForce720

If Ash's Meltan isn't multiplying then that could be a hint that it won't merge with the others to become Melmetal

Except if you look back at the episode where it and Eevee and Shaymin got lost you would notice that when it and Eevee found Shaymin their shadow together looked like a Melmetal sort of foreshadowing that it would evolve into one. It's sort of like how that one dream episode in XY&Z foreshadowed Puni-chan becoming a complete Zygarde.

Zariful

I would think since Mallow got Grass Z and Torracat is using Fire Z, that ash will probably keep Fire Z. It’d be cruel to finally let Torracat have a z crystal of his own and be like yoink! Also since Kiawe’s Marowak’s inferno overdrive is a different color, Ash and Kiawe could battle in the league and the inferno overdrives could collide.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
There's zero chance that all that effort in animating Inferno Overdrive is wasted on a single use. Even 10MV Thunderbolt and Lycanroc's Continental Crush saw their animation become stock footage. But I also don't think Ash gets a Z-Crystal for free, he needs to do a trial to earn it properly.

I wonder if this time traveling episode will be where Tapu Koko first meets Ash, explaining why it was so interested in him at the beginning of the saga.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
They wouldn't have Ash catch a Meltan in first place if there weren't planning to evolve it into a Melmetal later on.
that's what I said about poipole back in last year, and we all know how that turned out

Red and Blue

Since we are nearing the end what other Z crystals are left to debut? I think Ghostium, Farium, Decidueyium, Poisonium, Psychium, Tapunium, and Necrozium are all that remains

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Since we are nearing the end what other Z crystals are left to debut? I think Ghostium, Farium, Decidueyium, Poisonium, Psychium, Tapunium, and Necrozium are all that remains
Icium, Aloraichium, Mewnium, Kommonium, Ultranecrozium, Tapunium, Ghostium, Fairium, Decidium, Poisonium, and Psychium Z.

Red and Blue

Icium, Aloraichium, Mewnium, Kommonium, Ultranecrozium, Tapunium, Ghostium, Fairium, Decidium, Poisonium, and Psychium Z.
So I missed four. I'm predicting someone will show off Kommonium Z at the league and the Raichu Z crystal might be used by Hau as well. Mewnium Z move could be used in the upcoming film

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So I missed four. I'm predicting someone will show off Kommonium Z at the league and the Raichu Z crystal might be used by Hau as well. Mewnium Z move could be used in the upcoming film
That’s what I’m thinking as well. Maybe Hau uses Decidueye versus Ash & Raichu’s in a different match

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

I really hope Hau gets to show it off.
It'll suck if they toss pancake girl in just to show it off. Hau needs his signature Pokemon, and it'd be nice to see Pikachu get to properly face off against the Alola version of Raichu too.

As for Kommo-o, I guess Gladion could always have it. Unless Ryuki returns... I'm hoping Ash gets to face off against the thing somehow, still pissed off about him not meeting the komodos and Totem Kommo-o.

Leonhart

Imagineer
playerking said:
Um, so in yesterday's episode, Lana noticed that the Meltan inside the Ultra Guardians base are multiplying. So, since there are more Meltan coming to the base, I guess that could mean something might happen to Ash's.

I've read several theories about Satoshi's Meltan merging with the others and becoming Melmetal that way, which I'm beginning to think might actually happen now that the number is growing. It's like the writers are preparing for the evolution by having as many Meltan around for the fusion as possible.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
the Raichu Z crystal might be used by Hau as well.
Its also possible that the Cafe Girl (aka., Noa/Nina), might take part in the League (to promote her shop), and might showcase 'Aloraichium Z' (since we still don't know if Hau would have a 'A.Raichu' or not in the Anime).

Remember, Alola League most probably isn't going to be like normal League.
Its more going to be inline with those side competition that we got during Sinnoh and Unova.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Whether or not Ash's is involved, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't have added more Meltan if Melmetal isn't going to appear. As much as I think Ash shouldn't have a Mythical Pokemon, I hope Meltan doesn't leave Ash and stay to look after any Meltan that are still around if it evolves.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I think that Meltan/Melmetal is the most likely Legendary/Mythical to remain on Ash's team, or at least be Oaked since there is a lot of potential humor that could be associated with it, considering that Meltan eats metal. Just imagine Ash calling Professor Oak only to see Oak get glomped by Muk while Meltan is eating all the metal in the background, with maybe the phone's signal being cut because Meltan ate the phone.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
That’s what I’m thinking as well. Maybe Hau uses Decidueye versus Ash & Raichu’s in a different match
I could easily see Hau use his Raichu's in one of the earlier battles as they basically do one-shot moves in the beginning of the league except for like one battle lol and then Decidueye's will be in one of the further on battles as I can see Decidueye being in one of the intense battles with more pokemon included.

I think these are going to be the top league competitors as they all have special pokemon:

Ash - basically of Ash's pokemon: Pikachu, Torracat (can still become incineroar in the league), Lycanroc, Meltan, Rowlet, and probably Poipole by the end.
Hau - A-Raichu and Decidueye
Lana - Primarina
Kiawe - Charizard (every region needs a Charizard)
Gladion - Sylvally and Umbreon (border line not special but an eeveelution)
Ilima - Eevee

I don't think Mallow, Soph, or Lillie will contribute much in the league even though I want Mallow to win everything.

Whether or not Ash's is involved, I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't have added more Meltan if Melmetal isn't going to appear. As much as I think Ash shouldn't have a Mythical Pokemon, I hope Meltan doesn't leave Ash and stay to look after any Meltan that are still around if it evolves.

I agree as I can see the combo of Ash training Meltan for battle and Clefable training the others for obedience and organization will result in a very strong Melmetal.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen

If it stays in Alola to look after the other Meltans, then wouldn't it have to separate from Ash since he's going to be in another region soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.