• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

What do people think gladions 5th Pokémon will be if he reveals one? Like if his battle with ash is A 5v5 or something because ash doesn't have a full team.

Personally I'm hoping for crobat to match his in game team and giving the Pokémon some much needed attention

Leonhart

Imagineer
wellwellwells said:
Kiawe beating Gladio would be such a joke, but this is a terribly written series so I won’t say it is impossible.

It'd be hard for me to take the idea of Satoshi versus Kaki in the finals seriously anyway since the only Pokemon of Kaki's that I could see Satoshi struggling against is Lizardon. Kaki's Bakugames and Alolan Garagara just don't seem like genuine threats to me.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Given how the episode went down, it was kind of obvious. No way a very weakened Turtonator would be able to take out a fully fresh Sivally.
I hope he gives Silvally some fight at least

Ash-Greninja4life

Ash is one up against Guzma. And fair enough, Golisopod’s emergency exit threw Scizor right into a fire blast. But Torracat was holding its own against Golisopod and that Fire Blast might have taken it out as well. Preview for 137 looks as if Ash is struggling but it seems likely he will prevail to face Gladion in the finals. And finally win a Pokemon League to face Kukui in the exhibition match when Torracat finally evolves

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Not big on Turtonator forgetting Shell Trap. Its signature move. The anime tends to shift away from tank moves too often.
quite sure shell trap is basically its ability and the other four are its moves as it wouldn't just forget how to use it's explosive shell which seems to be a thing for them as a species. It'd be like a weezing that couldn't make smoke because it doesnt know the move smokescreen..

DatsRight

Turtonator's natural ability is Shell Armour.

I suppose they might likely still play on it's explosive spikes. They might simply have Kiawe yell 'turn around' rather than call the attack or something, though I'm not sure whether they'd consider that a 'cheat' or not. Then again Togedemaru rolls around without needing Rollout.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

I suppose they might likely still play on it's explosive spikes. They might simply have Kiawe yell 'turn around' rather than call the attack or something, though I'm not sure whether they'd consider that a 'cheat' or not. Then again Togedemaru rolls around without needing Rollout.
I’d say the shell trap is a “natural ability” and it’s “ability” would be shell armour. Turtonator isn’t a good example as it only had one ability but say not all Pikachus have a natural ability of static, some just have the ability static. I mean not that it’s important to clarify or anything as it seems we’re on the same page lol.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Ash is one up against Guzma. And fair enough, Golisopod’s emergency exit threw Scizor right into a fire blast. But Torracat was holding its own against Golisopod and that Fire Blast might have taken it out as well. Preview for 137 looks as if Ash is struggling but it seems likely he will prevail to face Gladion in the finals. And finally win a Pokemon League to face Kukui in the exhibition match when Torracat finally evolves
I highly doubt that Torracat will evolve.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I highly doubt that Torracat will evolve.
I hope it doesn't. I really don't want incineroar on ash's team . Although I suppose if it's going to be oaked in a few episodes anyway I'd cope

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Didn't Blazikein evolve really late in AG? I guess if it does evolve he won't face Kukui meaning he loses which is ok

Ash-Greninja4life

There is going to be some kind of huge announcement next week regarding the episode title for 138, I bet it’s something like ‘Ash, the Pokemon League Champion’ or something

Red and Blue

There is going to be some kind of huge announcement next week regarding the episode title for 138, I bet it’s something like ‘Ash, the Pokemon League Champion’ or something
They aren't going to give away the league victor in an anime preview.

Revolver Furious Dragon

You'd be wrong since we know the 138 title.

Besides I highly doubt the announcement will be an episode title

Leonhart

Imagineer
dman_dustin said:
Given how the episode went down, it was kind of obvious. No way a very weakened Turtonator would be able to take out a fully fresh Sivally.

I agree that Kaki losing was rather obvious. Bakugames is a cool Pokemon and all and I respect its performance in the battle against Silvady, but there was no realistic way that Bakugames could've won that match considering who his opponent was.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

I think Shell Trap was him being able to blow up willingly (without needing anything else to touch his spikes)

Status
Not open for further replies.