• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Ok say kukui does catch the shiny guzzlord, which is highly highly unlikely. Why would he use it against ash. The thing would be way to dangerous. If it is captured it will be so it can be released through the ultra wormhole

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Ok say kukui does catch the shiny guzzlord, which is highly highly unlikely. Why would he use it against ash. The thing would be way to dangerous. If it is captured it will be so it can be released through the ultra wormhole
Kukui doesn't have to catch it now, it should belong to him from the beginning. I am just expecting Kukui to reveal that he owns that beast from a very long time!!

D

Deleted member 384931

Have they Beast Balls to catch them?
Or how will they solve this "crisis", I can't really call it that.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Kukui doesn't have to catch it now, it should belong to him from the beginning. I am just expecting Kukui to reveal that he owns that beast from a very long time!!

I'm sorry but I just don't see that happening. What possible evidence so you have to expect that?

MockingJ

Banned
I want this team for Kukui, battling in the following order and pokemon they will battle against Ash, though I know it is not so likely:

1. Kommo-o vs Poipole/ Naganadel
2. Braviary vs Pikachu
3. Infernape vs Torracat/Infernape
4. Trevenant vs Rowlet
5. Lucario vs Dusk Lycanroc
6. Shiny Guzzlord vs Melmetal

This should be the main match up. Win or lose, or switching could take place in between the battles. In the end, I want Ash to win this with Melmetal standing, though chances are he will lose this match against Kukui..

Not to step on your toes, but out of all those Pokemon Trevenant just seems like the most generic and simple one. Do you think Kukui'll use one just because he met one in the past?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
who's gonna be the gag pokemon next series

The Chespin who ate too much Trix

Sobble can't do all that goofy stuff they love to make them do. It's too anxious to act brave or declare it's love

ShadowForce720

Looking at the updated opening it looks like their trying to fill up all the spaces so that by the time of the final variant it will be all filled up. Now looking at this there are 3 noticeable spaces one being between Torracat and Tsareena, a second space behind Tsareena and then a 3rd space in front of Eevee. So as to what could take up these 3 spaces it could break down like this

1st space(between Torracat and Tsareena): Ash's Torracat could evolve into Incineroar and it could be here.

2nd space(behind Tsareena): If Poipole does return it could be here and even if it is a Naganadel it could still be here as they could do things like make Ash's potential Naganadel a bit smaller since it's younger then the other Naganadel, and they could also have it being stretch out horizontally kind of like how Vikavolt is, also they could shift Rowlet down like they did with Rotom Dex.

3rd space(in front of Eevee): There is enough room there for Eevee to evolve, unless we get a situation where Snowy evolves into Alolan Ninetales and Eevee and Primarina are shifted around a little bit to fit in Alolan Ninetales. Although I suppose there is the option of shifting Melmetal back a little bit.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Not to step on your toes, but out of all those Pokemon Trevenant just seems like the most generic and simple one. Do you think Kukui'll use one just because he met one in the past?
Maybe. But he can have snorlax also instead of Trevenant. They can give it a little backstory as well, like how this snorlax is the mother of the munchlax that Burnet has.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Having said the majority of all time popular Pokemon have made appearances throughout Sun and Moons show course... It would not surprise me in the least now if Greninja just magically appeared for this match against Kakui. I mean, why not, let's get the whole gang of Top 10 Pokemon onscreen (bar Mewtwo obviously).

Plot twist. Kukui befriended Mewtwo and uses it in the match

Leonhart

Imagineer
Joltik-Kid said:
Having said the majority of all time popular Pokemon have made appearances throughout Sun and Moons show course... It would not surprise me in the least now if Greninja just magically appeared for this match against Kakui. I mean, why not, let's get the whole gang of Top 10 Pokemon onscreen (bar Mewtwo obviously).

Gekkouga returning isn't really plausible even by the anime's standards from my perspective since Gekkouga has no way of knowing where Satoshi is, or even having knowledge that Satoshi's in need of an extra Pokemon to be able to battle Kukui-hakase in a full match.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What are you talking about? Aether obviously created a third Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.