• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I can’t wait to see Lycanroc’s reaction to Litten/Torracat’s evolution finally being bigger than it
Incineroar to Lycanroc: "You may have been stronger than me, doggo. But now; big cats win again."

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Here is one thing idont want from incineroar, i hope it doesn't have the personality as same as that of kukui's incineroar who is more friendly, both torracat and litten were somewhat loner as had introvert personality due to its backstory. I hope incineroar doesn't start hugging everyone even ash's alola pokemon, i could see it hugging ah but that's it, and i also want to see delai's reaction to incineroar and how they will treat it whether it will assist delia at the home or it will be oaked.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I do hope Naganadel goes home with Ash, it'd make his return feel like it had actual purpose. And it'd be nice to see him again next saga if Ash does wind up using his older Pokemon at some point

So think we're done with team changes now?

There's only a few episodes left so I can't really think of anything except maybe for Lillie. I can see her officially getting magerna before the start of galar. Whether in a sm episode or a special

Vulpix could evolve to coincide with Lillie's goal/decision
If not, that's fine. Vulpix will likely just evolve whenever Ash meets Lillie next. And it'd be awesome for Ash to have the last minute evolution for a change

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Your right. They could definitely throw a curve ball at us.

Although if we're talking losing members then ash and gladion are likely candidates as well

Mallow losing Shaymin could happen as well..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Mallow losing Shaymin could happen as well..

Honestly Magearna happening makes me hope that Shaymin's plot does get carried over. It's too much between Ash leaving and saying his goodbyes, and Lillie getting Magearna

That's also another reason Naganadel should stay. There's really no reason he needs to go back, and he's not 'too powerful'. I want to see him and Melmetal more properly covered someday

DatsRight

The biggest argument against Naganadel staying is its family in Ultra Space that it already left once to reunite with. Though one theory that Naganadel could assist Lillie searching Ultra Space for Mohn wasn't a bad compromise (also returns favours given Ash kind of stole Nebby from Lillie).

I do hope the girls get some extended screen time though, they got really screwed over with their secondaries. I mean surely Magearna won't just exist for one damn episode.

They kinda dithered with Ash using 'special' tier Pokemon, but it worked out okay in the end. Surely they can try more out with the girls now. Can Mallow at least have SOME sort of extensive screentime with Shaymin before it supposedly flies off?

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

The biggest argument against Naganadel staying is its family in Ultra Space that it already left once to reunite with. Though one theory that Naganadel could assist Lillie searching Ultra Space for Mohn wasn't a bad compromise (also returns favours given Ash kind of stole Nebby from Lillie).

I do hope the girls get some extended screen time though, they got really screwed over with their secondaries. I mean surely Magearna won't just exist for one damn episode.

They kinda dithered with Ash using 'special' tier Pokemon, but it worked out okay in the end. Surely they can try more out with the girls now. Can Mallow at least have SOME sort of extensive screentime with Shaymin before it supposedly flies off?
This was the main reason that I was really against it to come back. It would have been better off if the writers had Ash capture another Pokémon to take Poipole’s spot, one that could go back to the lab with no problems. It was completely pointless to bring it back just so we could see Ash have a full battle with Kukui. Again another Goodra situation is what I wanted to avoid from happening again. How on earth are they just going to bother to bring it back all the way from US, evolve it and then send it back. I mean it’s a waste of opportunity to go through all that again. I mean we said bye when he first released it and now we have to watch him say goodbye again. It’s pointless

ShadowForce720

^has it been confirmed it's leaving?

nope it hasn't been confirmed.

Pretty much considering the outro and intro didn't even bother to add it whole incineroar was added in the outro.

I wouldn't say that, that confirms it because it could be a simple reason like that there isn't that many episodes left so they don't want to have to try to figure out to insert Naganadel into the ending and opening. Incineroar easier to add because it would just replace Torracat in both. Is it possible that Naganadel could leave? sure, however it's a bit jumping to conclusions to that it's confirmed or will definetly happen just because it doesn't appear in the opening and ending when they only have a few episodes left anyway.

Zariful

So Incineroar was included in the intro and Naganadel wasn’t. So Naganadel probably wasn’t intended to stay unfortunately.

Ash-Greninja4life

Well the preview for 145 shows Naganadel seemingly saying goodbye, looks like it’s flying off and Ash looks sad in the next frame looking up. So looks very much like Naganadel is leaving. Incineroar seems fine tho, munching away on his food. Happy Ash won the exhibition battle, good saga for Ash

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So Jigglypuff came back for fan service and did nothing else? Ok then.

I could see the last team change being Vulpix evolving and Magearna “officially” becoming Lillie’s. Lillie really only had 1 team change which was getting a Pokèmon so it’s really disappointing she didn’t get any changes. Mallow should have gotten something else and Lana should’ve gotten Dewpider.

So the only unevolved Pokèmon on the cast are Rowlet, Vulpix, and Eevee (who also did nothing of importance). Everyone else is fully evolved. That’s kind of impressive and wouldn’t have predicted that 100 episodes ago.

DatsRight

There's also Shaymin turning into Sky Forme and departing, which the series has foreshadowed. It's just a matter of whether it will happen in these last two episodes or in a later reappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.