• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Alolan Marowak is probably the obvious choice for a second Pokemon, but for a third? Unless Charizard battled, I don't know.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Alolan Marowak is probably the obvious choice for a second Pokemon, but for a third? Unless Charizard battled, I don't know.

Alolan Marowak I believe would be one of Kiawe's Pokemon. As for the third one, it could be any Fire Pokemon- there are so many Fire types across 7 generations.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It would be a bit funny for Ash to get an Alolan formed Pokémon he already owns... and then it gets Oak'd.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It would be a bit funny for Ash to get an Alolan formed Pokémon he already owns... and then it gets Oak'd.

And then the regular form Pokémon and the Alolan form Pokémon can bond together over their ranched exile...or spend their days locked in fistfights over who is the better, stronger Pokémon. (It's almost a shame there are no Alolan forms of Ash's powerhouses.)

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
This right here. Gender doesn't matter; what matters is if the rivalry has solid roots and if Ash's rival's competence is equal to his own. Personally, I think it's about time Ash had a female rival who actually posed a serious threat. Maybe the writers are saving Glovehead for that role.

So a tsundere, then. That would definitely add an interesting twist to their rivalry. Bonus points if she perceives any of Ash's female friends as romantic threats (even if they're not). Just as long as she is handled nicely and not obnoxiously like some tsundere.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am strongly strongly against tsundere's, but I may just need to watch an anime with a good one. I have not seen any good ones lol.

Janovy

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am strongly strongly against tsundere's, but I may just need to watch an anime with a good one. I have not seen any good ones lol.
Watch Steins;Gate for the best tsundere ever

I wouldn't mind a tsundere Pokemon haha. :p

satopi

I thought Croagunk was a tsundere. I don't think Pokémon like Litten and Charizard are tsundere. Litten still doesn't trust/care enough for Ash and the Flamethrower to the face is just a gag/old inside joke/habit they used to do together.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Litten's tsundere but we need a Gasai equivalent Pokemon IMO

Janovy

Banned

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Isn't Gasai a yandere? That would be a terrifying Pokemon.

Yup. Now we just need a Pokemon to obsess over Ash...that could be Rowlet

Yandere's when over the top like Yuno is (YUKI YUKI YUKI) are pretty entertaining

satopi

I always saw Carbenet as a tsundere who secretly wanted Dento's attention. It's sad that her potential strength was so low and she didn't get over her petty grudge against him no matter how entertaining it was. :D

type caster

Team rocket Pokémon Jessie mimikyu pyukumuku bewar or salandit
James mareanie shiinotic sandygast rattata there are the Pokémon up for grabs that team rocket may get

type caster

Lilie alola vulpix cutiefly stufful cosmog
Pikachu Rowlet litten grubbin crabrawler Rockruff
Mudbray
Passimian wimpod sandygast pyukumuku
Raticate sandshrew

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I don't think Ash or TR is catching that many Pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I really don't understand the Shinootic for James thing people have, it just doesn't suit him or Team Rocket. XY sadly killed his owning a Grass every region thing, no point bringing it back now unless they let him catch Phantump seeing as it's a native again. I don't really like it either, we already had mushroom based Pokemon why the need for another?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I think James's Mareanie could evolve. They have to debut Toxapex in the anime at some point, after all. But otherwise, I think TR is done. And I think Ash is only getting 5 Pokemon especially given that's a small number of new Pokemon to divide across a large cast.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think James's Mareanie could evolve. They have to debut Toxapex in the anime at some point, after all. But otherwise, I think TR is done. And I think Ash is only getting 5 Pokemon especially given that's a small number of new Pokemon to divide across a large cast.

Looking at XY, I also think that TR captures are done. Mareaine may evolve into Toxapex, I see that as a possibility.

And seeing the slow capture rate so far in SM, I'm even now starting to doubt that Ash will catch a full team. I mean, we don't even know how the League will play out here, it could be a lot different than the other six regions. I do hope that he at least catches a full team, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.