• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Pikachu (Although, Alolan Raichu would be awesome)
Incineroar
Dicidueye
Tucanpokémon
Minior
Crablawler

Last edited:

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Pikachu (Although, Alolan Raichu would be awesome)
Incineroar
Dicidueye
Tucanpokémon
Minior
Crablawler
I also want ash's pikachu to evolve into alolan raichu... that would a nice change in his team..
But i don't think it will happen ever..

Also i want jangmoo to be caught by ash... but this time it should be handled better... all the dragons caught by ash just didn't worked well!!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I also want ash's pikachu to evolve into alolan raichu... that would a nice change in his team..
But i don't think it will happen ever..

Also i want jangmoo to be caught by ash... but this time it should be handled better... all the dragons caught by ash just didn't worked well!!

Ash's Pikachu will never evolve in the Anime. They are together the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime.

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer
Ash's Pikachu will never evolve in the Anime. They are together the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime.

Maybe if Hau appears, in the games he has a Pichu. Maybe we can see his Pichu and Ash's Pikachu get into a rivalry of some sort. It becomes Pikachu VS Pikachu, then it becomes Pikachu VS Alolan Raichu.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Maybe if Hau appears, in the games he has a Pichu. Maybe we can see his Pichu and Ash's Pikachu get into a rivalry of some sort. It becomes Pikachu VS Pikachu, then it becomes Pikachu VS Alolan Raichu.

Even if he doesn't appears, writers can very well give alolan raichu to sophocles... we already know that there will be a rivalry between ash and sophocles and he is also an electric type expert... but the main thing is that alolan raichu should be owned by a main character!!

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i mean its already been established pikachu will have a rivalry with togedemaru. whether its in battling or something completely different is up in the air though. i could see a few problems if that togedemaru has lightningrod.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Common, you're joking right! Ash and Pikachu are the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime. Ash's Pikachu will never evolve. Isn't it confirmed though 20 years of Pokemon Anime.

sandtreamftw

On and Off Trainer
Common, you're joking right! Ash and Pikachu are the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime. Ash's Pikachu will never evolve. Isn't it confirmed though 20 years of Pokemon Anime.

They weren't even insinuating Ash's Pikachu would evolve

SkittleBox

Fanfiction writer

I should've specified I was talking about Hau's Pichu becoming Pikachu then Alolan Raichu.

Ash
Pikachu
Rowlett(regional powerhouse)
Litten(regional piplup)
Crabrawller
Rockruff(mid-day form)
Pikipek(regional bird)

dp045

Just out of curiosity: It is unknown whether Kukui will have some pokémon? Because at the moment I think I could have a Rockruff and so in a few episodes later have the plot of their unique evolution and see which one evolves Rockruff.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

Well, I'd kinda like if they manage to give Ash an alolan raichu and have it and pikachu bickering a lot like an odd couple. That thing would work more in OS, though.

Anyway, things are all unpredictable with Ash's teams, but, my guess:

Grubbin (assuming he actually catch that one)
Litten
Rowlett
Pikpek
Cabrawller
Alolan raticate (extra/reserve)

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Well, I'd kinda like if they manage to give Ash an alolan raichu and have it and pikachu bickering a lot like an odd couple. That thing would work more in OS, though.

Anyway, things are all unpredictable with Ash's teams, but, my guess:

Grubbin (assuming he actually catch that one)
Litten
Rowlett
Pikpek
Cabrawller
Alolan raticate (extra/reserve)

I don't think they will give any alolan variant of kanto pokemon to ash.... however, if he ends up getting one, i would like to see him with alolan sandshrew/sandslash.... it looks cool to me and it will also give ash a new type...

No alolan persian on main cast please!!

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
I don't think they will give any alolan variant of kanto pokemon to ash.... however, if he ends up getting one, i would like to see him with alolan sandshrew/sandslash.... it looks cool to me and it will also give ash a new type...

there could be an episode where meowth gets lost and runs into a gang of alolan meowth and persian

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

I have the feeling Lillie (vulpix) and maybe Sophocles (geodude) will be the only ones with alolan variations, actually. I wouldn't mind if Ash have one, though, since it's a nice one.

Why? It remembers me Heathcliff.

ShadowForce720

Well so far it's probably safe to say that Ash will get a Rowlet, as for other pokemon Ash might get early on judjing from the previews it seems like some pokemon that he might actually catch are Litten, Grubbin, and Rockruff, but there is also a chance that he may not get them. Also in regards to it being pretty much confirmed that Litten will go to Ash, I have to disagree, as while it's certainly possible that Ash could get one, it's not necessarily true that Litten couldn't go to someone else instead for instance one possibility of who it could go to would be Kiawe as if you look in this poster:
http://www.serebii.net/corocoro11164.jpg you can see that it's actually location wise is much closer to Kiawe then Ash it's all the way in the back where as Rowlet is more closer to Ash being closer to the front.

Plus for all we know it may be awhile before Litten actually joins the main cast as if you look at some of the other staters in their respective episodes you can see it took Chespin 10 episodes, Chimchar 51 or 52 episodes, and Mudkip 17 or 20+ episodes before they joined the main cast so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch really to think that it may take a while before Litten joins the main cast. As for the arugment that some of the other main characters can't get Litten because they already have a pokemon with them that seems to be their main which means they can't get Litten, that wouldn't really stop them from getting Litten as Brock having Forretress and Clemont having Bunnelby didn't stop them from getting Mudkip, and Chespin respectively.

Again I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that Ash could catch a Litten and it could join the main cast early, there is a chance that could happen, but don't be so surprised if either someonelse winds up being the one catch Litten or if it actually takes awhile for Litten to join the main cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.