• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I just found this:
V61Eyy2.png

It's an official anime poster, as it has the logo on it and has the copyrights at the bottom. Of these Pokemon, Pikachu, Rotom Dex, Lycanroc, Mimikyu, Alolan Marowak, Togedemaru, Tsareena, Poipole, and Mimikyu are all owned by prominent characters. It shows Eevee and Stufful (which were on that earlier merch), as well as the fully evolved starters, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Dugtrio, Kommo-o, and Pikipek.

Eeveelutiongen1to7

A guy who loves Eeveelutions!
Why is there a Pikipeck? I get Eevee and Kommo-o.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Welp, now i hope Rowlet is gonna evolve (But its unlikely at this point) and is going to disobey Ash. Would be good too get such a Pokemon again after Charizard (I don't count Infernape, since with him it only happend in Blaze mode).

I also kind of want this to happen for a long time, a pokemon which is funny after evolving suddenly have some temperament issues. That could be a good change for once.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It seems a bit late to give Ash the regional bird, but then again, he never caught a Grass type in Kalos.

Shotgunrain

My thoughts:

Pikipek - A future Rowlet episode where it focuses on its previous family. Potential evolution to Dartrix here.

Eevee - Potential Ilima return, or a new capture by Lillie. Eevee also being a fox Pokemon of sorts could mean some good chemistry between itself and Snowy. A lot of potential for the writers here. Or it could also mean nothing at all and the Eevee is just there simply to promote LGPE.

Stufful - If Ilima is returning, he could maybe reveal that he caught Stufful as a new Pokemon. Otherwise, this could be a potential capture for Ash. If Ash catches it, then I can see it evolving to Bewear. Bewear VS Bewear can provide some nice dynamics.

DatsRight

I also kind of want this to happen for a long time, a pokemon which is funny after evolving suddenly have some temperament issues. That could be a good change for once.

But Ash has already had his 'disobedient Pokemon' arc for the series. Besides maybe Kiawe and Lillie, I think one of the companions need some limelight concerning personal issues with their Pokemon. I personally thought it was annoying they didn't go that direction with Tsareena, especially since Mallow's barely got to do anything with her.

Zariful

TBH, I don’t think Rowlet’s supposed strength is lazy writing. Every time Rowlet has battled, its proven to be very strong and quite smart. Plus it gained some strength from that Tapu Bulu episode. Also considering Rowlet is such a sneaky Pokemon. It could benefit from a move like a sucker punch. As for the Eevee, id day Illmia is returning as he’s probably a rival in the league.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I find it interesting that we have Ash's other non starter Pokémon here but not Rowlet or Torracat.

No sign of Vulpix oddly enough. Ik there's other Pokémon missing but Vulpix is a highly marketed Pokémon

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Hopefully some Pikipek, not Rowlet focus incoming. The species hasn't done anything at all except steal food so far.
The one time since Staraptor I actually give a **** about the regional bird, they do absolutely nothing with it....

Zariful

How would you guys feel if Ash just got caught a Pikipek extremely late? And Rowlet became a big brother mentor to it. Kind of like Hawlucha and Noivern!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
How would you guys feel if Ash just got caught a Pikipek extremely late? And Rowlet became a big brother mentor to it. Kind of like Hawlucha and Noivern!
I highly doubt that. If Ash was getting Pikipek they wouldn't have had Rowlet come from a family full of them, including its two evolutions.

ShadowForce720

You know I just thought of something in regards to the Stufful, if the Stufful doesn't wind up belonging to Ilima, maybe it will wind up belong to James because if you look back on the dice that focus on Team Rocket and their pokemon and pokemon that are associated with them you will notice there is one side of the dice where we have no clue what that one pokemon could be and if you think about it would give James a pokemon that is pretty cute and would have the running gag of whenever James tries to hug it, his Stuffull winds up beating him up and then forgets that it was the one who beat up James.

Zariful

Has there ever been a case where a pre evolved form and an evolved form of a Pokemon have been on the main cast simultaneously ? I hope Ash and Illima battle if Stufful is his.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Has there ever been a case where a pre evolved form and an evolved form of a Pokemon have been on the main cast simultaneously ? I hope Ash and Illima battle if Stufful is his.

Staryu & Starmie but the latter barely did anything. If you want to be technical, the 2 episodes in the Sinnoh League had Ash's Quilava while Dawn had Cyndaquil.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I think the pokémon that do not appear on the poster are the ones that will evolve soon. About eevee I believe it's a catch for Lillie, the stufful I do not have much idea, but the next trial is in Poni and if I'm not mistaken there you capture stufful in the games. kommo-o I think it will be Ash's 6th Pokemon

Last edited:

DatsRight

The thing is we've already had a main character with an Eevee that evolves into an Ice type.

Even Kiawe, Lana, or Sophocles getting an Eevee would make more sense to promote Gen 1 Pokemon that were never main characters (plus Kiawe having to earn his third fire type unconventionally).

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
The thing is we've already had a main character with an Eevee that evolves into an Ice type.

Even Kiawe, Lana, or Sophocles getting an Eevee would make more sense to promote Gen 1 Pokemon that were never main characters (plus Kiawe having to earn his third fire type unconventionally).

If Lillie catch a eevee i think that it evolve into a new eeveelution

Status
Not open for further replies.