1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Sushi, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

I thought if anyone were to catch the Kommo-O it would be Gladion. That thing sounds like the perfect Pokemon to use against Ash during their full battle at the league.

2. Zariful

Zariful Well-Known Member

We still don't know which trial Ash is gonna do. Fingers crossed that if Lana's Popplio evolves soon, that it'll learn a new move. Vikavolt will probably learn a couple moves too. Which would only leave Snowy and Togedemaru with incomplete movesets.

3. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

Yeah, I'm hoping the foreshadowing from the Komala and Jigglypuff episode is revisited and Popplio learns a sound-based move like Sing or maybe Hyper Voice next along with evolving. The former seems more likely, but Popplio also feels like it's more based around offense than suseems, plus Sing would just put Lana to sleep too and therefore be completely useless in battle.

And Vikavolt could probably learn another offensive move like Bug Buzz, but I like the idea of Electric Terrain as well.

4. DavidD001

DavidD001 Well-Known Member

Okay we're getting more Eevee related stuff coming even if it is due to a crossover with Animal Crossing but all the pokemon stuff for this crossover is all Eevee related items.
    So we might be getting something very soon regarding Eevee.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  5. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

Only Togedemaru can learn Electric Terrain

6. Hanto

Hanto Water Addiction

I guess Disarming Voice is kinda okay too and can be upgraded to Hypervoice after (practically impossible) evo;ution into Primarina

7. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

Moves Pokemon can learn doesn't matter in the anime (Torracat knows/knew Slash, which he cannot learn in the games).

If they want to give Vikavolt Electric Terrain, they will give him ET.

8. Sceptile Leaf Blade

Sceptile Leaf Blade Well-Known Member

Electric Terrain would be pretty dumb on Vikavolt, it can't even benefit from it since it floats. If one of Sophocles's pokémon gets Electric Terrain I think it's more likely they'd give it to Togedemaru. Btw, Torracat never learned Slash in the anime, it knew Scratch.

9. Hanto

Hanto Water Addiction

None of Sophocles Pokemon need Electric Terrain, I do not want to see him as downgraded Clemont. There are so many options for the moves we rarely see: Zap Cannon, Charge Beam, Laser Focus, Charge (Vikavolt), Spiky Shield, Magnet Rise, Superfang, Iron Head, Fell Stinger (Togedemaru).
    BTW, Litten used Slash in the lost starters episode, but that was an error.

10. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

He used Slash in SM16 as Litten.

11. Red and Blue

12. Golden_Latias

Golden_Latias #SlayQueenSlay

Ah. Didn't know that. My apologies.

Well, I kinda eliminated Disarming Voice since it already learned Aqua Jet, and Popplio learns Aqua Ket later than Disarming Voice.

But I dunno if that really matters.

I mean, that Houndour looks pretty freaked out too, so who knows?

13. nickdt

nickdt Well-Known Member

hahahahaha that Eevee face. What a goofball.

14. Zariful

Zariful Well-Known Member

That never actually matters since levels don’t exist in the anime the way the games do. Also I think Eevee just needs a competent trainer to help it out. That person could be Ash.

15. Master Pikachu 11

Master Pikachu 11 Well-Known Member

He already has a strong Pokémon in Silvaly, plus there is no other Gen 7 Pokémon that Ash could get besides that line. Of course there is always Golisopod, but Guzma may show it off. I could see Gladion with a Sandslash since Ash and Lillie are not getting one.

16. Red and Blue

Well Kommo-O doesn't have to overshadow Silvaly. It could be like Drapion was for Paul and Bisharp was for Alain. Sort of like a midboss before the rival's main Pokemon.

If there aren't anymore Gen 7 pokemon for him to catch, then all the more reason to bring back Poipole.

17. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

I know some people keep suggesting that Ash's last pokemon will be a Golisopod or a member of the Jangmo-o line, but in all honestly I wouldn't be that surprised if his final pokemon winds up being something that were not expecting because for instance if Ash does get Eevee regardless of how people feel about it I doubt anyone was really considering or thought that Ash would get an Eevee back when Sun and Moon first started.

18. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee Eevee, the one with a kind heart

I am wondering how many fillers there will be. And if there will be interesting ones. And the fact that we didnt get any special yet is also a bit odd to me

19. Red and Blue

Hopefully not too many fillers. We only a year left until Gen 8 and there is still a lot of important things left to cover. If we do get a special it might be dedicated to Misty and Brock

20. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

At least there’s some more shots about Eevee but there isn’t enough to show who will catch it. I guess that it an another way could support the idea of Eevee being be a recurring Pokémon at least for a while.