• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

so now that we have the episode titles for episodes 7&8 it seems like they are going to be this:

Episode 7: Ash catches Litten
Episode 8: Lillie and Alolan Vulpix focus and this is where Lillie will most likely get Alolan Vulpix and wouldn't be that surprised if the egg hatches in this episode.

So I think that episode 9 will be either Mallow, Kiawe, Kukui, or Samson Oak focus and if it's Samson Oak focus then it will probably be the episode where he gets Komala.

World Turtle

Ash doesn't have that many ground types? Donphan,Torterra, Gible, Gliscor, Krookodile, and palpitoad that's 6 pokemon which is a lot more then some of Ash's other types and out of the mons currently in Ash's party or at Oak's lab only flying water and grass have 7+ mons after Litten Fire will also be at 7.

6 is enough for a full team. If he gets Ground I recommend Sandygast. It'd give him a second Ghost Type. Possibly his first if he gets it before Rowlet evolves to Decidueye or if the owl doesn't evolve at all.

Masterofpokemon95

Based on episode 8 if the egg goes to both lillie and ash to be taken care of together do we still consider it a ash pokemon

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
makes you wonder if dual ownership of a pokemon is actually a thing lol. i think it's gonna go to lillie in the end though.

It's most probably going to be a Pokemon under Lillie's care.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I feel like Sophocles might get a Minior around the observatory place as he's a science guy and the observatory is significant to him.

Masterofpokemon95

Im hoping pikachu gets the title of ace pokemon this region instead of the starters hes never really had it ... O.S was charizard Ag was sceptile Dp was infernape bw was krookodile/pignite xy&z was greninja

ShadowForce720

Im hoping pikachu gets the title of ace pokemon this region instead of the starters hes never really had it ... O.S was charizard Ag was sceptile Dp was infernape bw was krookodile/pignite xy&z was greninja

I don't see why it should when it's going to be around every region anyway so while the Alola Team are really going to only have their main focus in the Alola region. So no, Ash's Alola's Team Ace should be a pokemon he catches in the Alola region which will probably be one of the 2 starters he gets. Plus it's not like Pikachu doesn't get enough love as it is already it doesn't need to be the ace in a regional team.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Oh please, Pikachu had almost double the amount of wins of almost all of his XY pokemon last season, he was hardly ignored.

World Turtle

I don't think Ash will catch Litten. I feel that its basis on a heel wrestler does not suit him and better suits someone of the rival archetype. I think that Kiawe or Gladion (if he shows up) will catch Litten.

Scraggy was a street punk, Krookodile was a desert punk/bandit, Greninja was a ninja, and even his Dark Type in waiting Crawdaunt is known as the Rogue/Ruffian Pokemon. Going by that I think a Heel Wrestler works just fine for Ash.

Captain America X

Pikachu does not need the ace title.While he was never the main star in any of the series he was always the secondary ace and got the most amount of focus in every series except DP.

Don't see why Pikachu has to have the role as the ace when the other new Pokemon who have spent less time on the show could use it more.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pokemon I think could make the cut
Crabrawler ~ Too cliche for me, but every new crustacean has always joined the main group (Kingler, Corpish, Crustle)

Um, that Kalos crab didn't.
Ash has enough crabs anyways. I don't get the appeal of this one, it's evolution isn't great for the eyes and it honestly suits Hau more than Ash. I know the anime doesn't stick to character's teams fully, but I'd like them to at least keep the Crab and Alolan Raichu with him.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Ash has enough crabs anyways. I don't get the appeal of this one, it's evolution isn't great for the eyes and it honestly suits Hau more than Ash. I know the anime doesn't stick to character's teams fully, but I'd like them to at least keep the Crab and Alolan Raichu with him.
Clawizter was Sawyer's... but I actually forgot it's existence

Captain America X

Ash already had a main water type in Kalos though,Clauncher being pure water type wouldn't really have done much with Greninja there.Also Hau only had a Crabominable during the postgame,the eeveelution were more important than the Crab for Hau.

Also Ash does not have to evolve Crabrawler considering they can just keep it as an unevolved Pokemon like Corphish.

JD

I'm hoping Rowlet and Litten both reach their final stages, I hope they handle it kind of similar to Torterra and Infernape..except one doesn't lose all the time.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I'm hoping Rowlet and Litten both reach their final stages, I hope they handle it kind of similar to Torterra and Infernape..except one doesn't lose all the time.

Unfortunately I doubt rowlet will ever evolve, it looks like it will be a goofy baby pokemon while litten will evolve into.....that thing. It was even in the concept art leak with ash.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Unfortunately I doubt rowlet will ever evolve, it looks like it will be a goofy baby pokemon while litten will evolve into.....that thing. It was even in the concept art leak with ash.
There is absolutely no evidence that that Incineroar belongs to Ash.

Chomper4

What I see Ash will be having as his final team:

Pikachu
Decidueye
Incineroar
Passimian
Lycanroc (Midnight)
Kommo-o

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
do you guys think the z-move dances ash does in the ending theme is foreshadowing what pokemon he'll catch? he does fire, electric, ghost, and fighting.
Possible and a cool theory but everyone seems to think Ash is going to get Rockruff, and Rock's Z-Move dance is absent.

It could just mean Ash isn't getting Rockruff or (maybe) Rockruff won't use the Rock Z-Move but it's worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.