• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattySadler

Lol Ash isn't going to catch a Raichu.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Wishiwashi is something they can give Lana. It is her Totem Pokemon after all.

Zoruagible

Well, Kiawe doesn't use Turtonator in the games and yet he has it in the anime.

That's cause Tortonator's on that third island. And it wouldn't be right pitting the player against a Dragon that early.

nickdt

That's cause Tortonator's on that third island. And it wouldn't be right pitting the player against a Dragon that early.

Grant says hi.... he had a Dragon in second Gym, while Kiawe is the Third Trial Captain, so its not that early.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
My apologies. The way you said "Rowlet is getting its own Z-Move" made me think you were assuming it was Bloom Doom. Since it's the only one on Ash's team that could use Bloom Doom.

I think it's probably Breakneck Blitz myself.

Personally I think we're assuming again with Rowlet is using Breakneck Blitz instead of Supersonic Skystrike.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Alright, current list is this:
* Ash: Pikachu, Decidueye, Incineroar, Toxapex, Kommo-o, Alola Sandslash
* Lillie: Alola Vulpix, Minior
* Lana: Primarina, Araquanid, Alola Meowth, Dhelmise
* Team Rocket: Meowth, Wobbuffet, Mimikyu, Sandygast
* Unofficial Pokemon: Silvally(Ash and Lille), an Ultra Beast(Ash), Nebby the Cosmog(Lillie)

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Sandygast / Palossand for Ash (Psuedo-Muk) or James (Affection)

Opinions?

nickdt

Opinions?

Doubt it. They are hard to animate because of lack of movement. At least Amoonguss could jump... something i don't see Sandygast do. Muk is Oak'd for a reason and only comes out for Leagues (And even then it has a lack of movement).

I consider Ghost Oriciorio an option for James... due to its description.

Zoruagible

Opinions?

I'd rather James not get a Ghost type at all..... no need for Team Rocket owning two of them.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Doubt it. They are hard to animate because of lack of movement. At least Amoonguss could jump... something i don't see Sandygast do. Muk is Oak'd for a reason and only comes out for Leagues (And even then it has a lack of movement).

I don't want to see Sensu Oricorio getting carried off by Bewear with the rest of TR.

I like Marenie or Bewear for James.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

It could move like some sort of slug or squid.

MattySadler

Ash getting that Rockruff seemed to be a fairly popular opinion not all that long ago. What's happened to that theory?

Everything12

Ash getting that Rockruff seemed to be a fairly popular opinion not all that long ago. What's happened to that theory?

Nothing happened some people think he might get and some people don't, with no new information to support either theories theirs not much we say about it at the moment.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Even if Ash is getting Rockruff it won't be anytime soon. Ash still needs Litten and possibly Grubbin

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Nothings changed but the fact that Ash is battling Hala soon could change things. If he wins, that may very well mean he'll be leaving Melemele soon and won't have an opportunity to get Rockruff. Especially assuming he gets Litten.

I know Ash could get two captures within a few episodes, but still...

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Nothings changed but the fact that Ash is battling Hala soon could change things. If he wins, that may very well mean he'll be leaving Melemele soon and won't have an opportunity to get Rockruff. Especially assuming he gets Litten.

I know Ash could get two captures within a few episodes, but still...

Unless Professor Kukui's Rockruff decides it wants to go with Ash just as he is preparing to leave for Akala Island, and Kukui decides to let it go with Ash and presents Ash with Rockruff as a farewell/good luck present. That's what I'm hoping for.

Zoruagible

Unless Professor Kukui's Rockruff decides it wants to go with Ash just as he is preparing to leave for Akala Island, and Kukui decides to let it go with Ash and presents Ash with Rockruff as a farewell/good luck present. That's what I'm hoping for.

I hope that happens. We need more Rockruff in our lives.

MattySadler

I only mention it because I don't even see it in hypothetical Ash's team lists anymore. Thanks for keeping me updated with forum affairs though guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.