• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

satobato

Pokemon master
Can ash catch pokemon from the new ones that are to be introduced in pokemon stars

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Can ash catch pokemon from the new ones that are to be introduced in pokemon stars
If the Pokemon Stars rumor is real, sure.

I think it's probably fake, though.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero

Eurogamer's Pokemon Stars rumor (We don't know if it is real or fake. Just wait until the next game's announcement) has never said it would get more new Pokemon.
Don't trust other Stars rumors (one you found), those are made by fans.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Eurogamer's Pokemon Stars rumor (We don't know if it is real or fake. Just wait until the next game's announcement) has never said it would get more new Pokemon.
Don't trust other Stars rumors (one you found), those are made by fans.

dont trust stars at all it's a dumb name for a pokemon game ;) how about pokemon RAINBOW!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
dont trust stars at all it's a dumb name for a pokemon game ;) how about pokemon RAINBOW!

I don't care about Pokémon Rainbow, I just can't wait for GenVIII to hit! Pokémon Flesh and Pokémon Bone are going to be EPIC.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I don't care about Pokémon Rainbow, I just can't wait for GenVIII to hit! Pokémon Flesh and Pokémon Bone are going to be EPIC.

LOLOL

darkest pokemon games ever... with names like those, I dont wanna know what the bad team of bones and flesh want to do to pokemon/people :p

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
You totally got that from Yo-Kai Watch, didn't you? :p

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
When Lusamine gets into the anime, I realized she won't debut any new pokemon probably. I always felt like each important character should debut a new pokemon that is there ace, but Bewear is her only gen 7 pokemon in the games, and it looks like Lilligant will be her main pokemon, as per that picture of Lillie's.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
When Lusamine gets into the anime, I realized she won't debut any new pokemon probably. I always felt like each important character should debut a new pokemon that is there ace, but Bewear is her only gen 7 pokemon in the games, and it looks like Lilligant will be her main pokemon, as per that picture of Lillie's.

She could always debut some new Gen VII Pokémon among the "beauties" cyrogenically frozen in her mansion.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
She could always debut some new Gen VII Pokémon among the "beauties" cyrogenically frozen in her mansion.

that's fair. And looking at the pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up having a Tsareena too. It really would suit her imo, and I'm having doubts about Mallow evolving her steenee. What do you think of a pokemon she could potentially have? It'd be cool if she also used a type null.

Red and Blue

Wait, what? Pokemon Stars was rumored to have more Gen 7 Pokemon? I find that hard to believe.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Only Event Pokemon are expected to appear like Marshadow. New Gen 7 Pokemon sounds really weird. If the Pokemon series' future is to add more Pokemon in the same generation like DLCs or 3rd games I swear I will never buy a pokemon game again :p

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Only Event Pokemon are expected to appear like Marshadow. New Gen 7 Pokemon sounds really weird. If the Pokemon series' future is to add more Pokemon in the same generation like DLCs or 3rd games I swear I will never buy a pokemon game again :p

Eh, if it was new Alolan forms, I wouldn't be too surprised. That said, I wouldn't mind not getting a third game like normal if they went for a more Gale of Darkness style on the Switch games that will be out eventually.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Eh, if it was new Alolan forms, I wouldn't be too surprised. That said, I wouldn't mind not getting a third game like normal if they went for a more Gale of Darkness style on the Switch games that will be out eventually.

omg new alolan forms would be amazing and more than welcomed imo. Also a new pokemon stadium/pokemon colliseum would also be extremely welcomed :D

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
they're not gonna straight up put new pokemon in the next gen 7 games. things to expect could be additional regional variants, exclusive z-moves, and alternate forms for an existing legendary/mythical pokemon.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
that's fair. And looking at the pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up having a Tsareena too. It really would suit her imo, and I'm having doubts about Mallow evolving her steenee. What do you think of a pokemon she could potentially have? It'd be cool if she also used a type null.

The Type: Null are viewed as failed experiments/creations by the Aether scientists (or, at least, by Faba and his crew), so I highly doubt Lusamine would have one, to be honest. I expect Gladion will be the only character to have a Type: Null in the anime. As for Pokémon Lusamine might have... I expect her anime team will be similar to her game team (minus Bewear, possibly, since we already have an iconic Bewear in Team Rocket's stalker).

Maybe she already owns Nihilego in a Beast Ball and she doesn't fuse with it in the anime version.

Well, that would make for an anti-climatic final villain battle. :/

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I expect her anime team will be similar to her game team (minus Bewear, possibly, since we already have an iconic Bewear in Team Rocket's stalker).

What if that Bewear was her Bewear at one point? Perhaps it was keeping an eye on Lillie after whatever happened to make her afraid to touch Pokemon. It does live fairly close to the school after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.