• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

satobato

Pokemon master
Yes he can exist. But he is not going to be introduced much early

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
https://supeffect.tumblr.com/post/154636858824/walking-animations-popplio-brionne-primarina

I don't think its walking animation is particularly comical. Then again, Popplio's walking animation doesn't look like that in the anime, so it may get changed.

omg these animations are awesome I can't stop watching them now for every pokemon lol.

Also about Brionne and Primarina helping with Lana's goal, I think they'd help just as much as Fennekin's evolution did. Having Braixen helped spice up her perfomances, being bipedal gave her a lot more accessibility to other techniques than Fennekin couldn't do. I think that would be the same with Poplio evolving. It wouldn't be totally necessary but it'd really help.

If Hau appears in the anime, I think Alolan Raichu will be his ace and using its exclusive Z-Move (Stoked Sparksurfer).
I know Alolan Raichu has appeared in the anime, but we haven't seen its exclusive Z-Move.

Hau + Alolan Raichu from TCG:
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/211/712/bdf.jpg

they just love showing us there tummies

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm curious, as well. I haven't seen any merchandise for Sandygast.

Um, I don't know, it seems a bit weird to me imagining Primarina walking that in the anime. Primarina doesn't quite fit for a travelling Pokemon always remaining outside it's Pokeball to be honest.
As we've already said, Popplio doesn't walk like that in the anime either. Don't think it's too unreasonable to assume Primarina might not walk like that. Besides, we don't even know if the group is going to be doing that much traveling. So it may not matter.

World Turtle

Have they updated the Opening yet? James has Mareanie, Lillie has Vulpix, and Mallow's Bounsweet has evolved. I wonder if they'll do it for the coming episodes since they're after the 20th anniversary for the anime and it'll be a 1 hour special.

I know for sure that the ending's been updated - Lillie holds Vulpix in the final shot, and Steenee stands among the Pokemon at the front as far as I can remember.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Have they updated the Opening yet? James has Mareanie, Lillie has Vulpix, and Mallow's Bounsweet has evolved. I wonder if they'll do it for the coming episodes since they're after the 20th anniversary for the anime and it'll be a 1 hour special.

Not yet. They might do now because they've had a break to fit it in...but then there was a break around SM015 so idk. We'll see on Thursday anyways

Luthor

I'm really wondering how they'll even handle Hau given he exist in the anime.
One would expect him to be in Ash's class if he was,

Not necessarily. Given that there are multiple classes at the pokemon school. Look at Hiroki (the guy with Mudbray) it's easily possible Hau could attend the school but be part of a different class. He could easily show off his Raichu later.

desdar300

Not necessarily. Given that there are multiple classes at the pokemon school. Look at Hiroki (the guy with Mudbray) it's easily possible Hau could attend the school but be part of a different class. He could easily show off his Raichu later.
You have a point but it feels odd that they wouldn't even have Hala allude to him or something.

Are there any way of any of ash's older pokemon make come back do you think ?

Considering the fact that primape line is optainable in poni island and this year is 20th anniversary of the franchaise maybe ash's primape make a come back. I know it has been away for long time but if they somehow decide to make anniversary related episode in alola such as fighting type only competition ı really like to see muk and primape ofcourse ı don' t get my hopes high up but still it will be a good way to celebrate of 20 years of pokemon by calling back some older generation pokemon for one or two episode. And maybe Delia is able to bring muk with her for ash's upcoming presentation?

What do you think?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Are there any way of any of ash's older pokemon make come back do you think ?

Considering the fact that primape line is optainable in poni island and this year is 20th anniversary of the franchaise maybe ash's primape make a come back. I know it has been away for long time but if they somehow decide to make anniversary related episode in alola such as fighting type only competition ı really like to see muk and primape ofcourse ı don' t get my hopes high up but still it will be a good way to celebrate of 20 years of pokemon by calling back some older generation pokemon for one or two episode. And maybe Delia is able to bring muk with her for ash's upcoming presentation?

What do you think?

I'd love him to return, but that doesn't seem a strong enough reason. Though I expect his Tauros to be involved since they're Ride Pokemon

Red and Blue

The only way we will get to see older Pokemon is if Ash uses reserves for the Alola league. And even then it's unlikely given the what happened with Kalos and Unova

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution

They haven't changed it yet, but if the episode on Thursday will be Litten's capture episode (not sure if this is confirmed already, but I am keeping my hopes up), they'll probably do it like after the episode? Or they could just change the opening on Thursday since they had a break last week and potentially spoil Litten to Ash's team. LOL. I mean, they've done that before with evolutionary lines, right?

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
yeah, idk why they've updated the ending each time there's a change in someone's party, but the opening is still the same. maybe when ash catches litten, they'll replace the scene of litten attacking ash with something else.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Just a thought, and yes I know the odds of it happening are pretty much nonexistent, but maybe at some point Ash will catch Tapu Koko.

The reasons being, it would be an unexpected change, plus what would he have to do afterwards (outside of the obvious) after he defeated it, a sign of growth on Ash's part (and I am NOT saying that training non-legendaries isn't a sign of growth!!! I am saying it would show far how he has come since he was able to catch, befriend (in either order), and train such a rare and powerful species, plus it could be used as a means to make Ash's other Pokemon train harder. Heck Tapu Koko (or any legendarie or experienced Pokemon) could even spar and teach Ash's Pokemon so that they one day be on its level or even surpass it!!!!!!

Another thought which again I know isn't likely going to happen (like 0%) he could instead catch one of the UBs for the same reasons as I mentioned above. Or even catch and raise Cosmog (or two) into Solgaleo and/or Lunaala. again these are all just thoughts.

They gave Ash a Greninja with a unique transformation and had him get rid of it, so its not like their above giving high powered Pokemon and having him get rid of them (not trying to bash).

He could release Tapu Koko afterwards to continue its Island guardian duties, or release the UBs back in their home dimension (unless the writer's decide to be benevolent and let him keep them for one reason or another) and Solgaleo/Lunalaa could be given to maybe some kind of group of people dedicated to finding and sending the UBs back the their home dimension.

satobato

Pokemon master
Just a thought, and yes I know the odds of it happening are pretty much nonexistent, but maybe at some point Ash will catch Tapu Koko.

The reasons being, it would be an unexpected change, plus what would he have to do afterwards (outside of the obvious) after he defeated it, a sign of growth on Ash's part (and I am NOT saying that training non-legendaries isn't a sign of growth!!! I am saying it would show far how he has come since he was able to catch, befriend (in either order), and train such a rare and powerful species, plus it could be used as a means to make Ash's other Pokemon train harder. Heck Tapu Koko (or any legendarie or experienced Pokemon) could even spar and teach Ash's Pokemon so that they one day be on its level or even surpass it!!!!!!

Another thought which again I know isn't likely going to happen (like 0%) he could instead catch one of the UBs for the same reasons as I mentioned above. Or even catch and raise Cosmog (or two) into Solgaleo and/or Lunaala. again these are all just thoughts.

They gave Ash a Greninja with a unique transformation and had him get rid of it, so its not like their above giving high powered Pokemon and having him get rid of them (not trying to bash).

He could release Tapu Koko afterwards to continue its Island guardian duties, or release the UBs back in their home dimension (unless the writer's decide to be benevolent and let him keep them for one reason or another) and Solgaleo/Lunalaa could be given to maybe some kind of group of people dedicated to finding and sending the UBs back the their home dimension.

No it can't happen . He can't capture them . He can befriend them, but capture is not possible

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
No it can't happen . He can't capture them . He can befriend them, but capture is not possible

Yeah, of course he can't catch them. It's not like a certain someone has Zygarde waiting for her when she's a Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.