• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
you never know

besides why can't the UB's adapt to new enviorments? Throwing them back to their worlds is a selfish way of thinking.

It's not selfish. The Ultra Beasts all want to return to Ultra Space. Have you ever read the lore surrounding UBs?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Again, we'll just have to wait and see what Poiple is like. Who knows? Maybe Ash will catch it, and it will want to stay in the real world.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And what if poipole is an outcast/blacksheep because it wants to stay in Ash's world with ash because it finds him interesting

I don't think the writers would treat Poipole like that. It seems more likely that Poipole would be treated as some one of a kind Pokémon like Meloetta.

ShadowForce720

I don't think the writers would treat Poipole like that. It seems more likely that Poipole would be treated as some one of a kind Pokémon like Meloetta.

Not really considering we just came from an arc where they treated Nebby similar to Meloetta, so it would actually be unlikely for Poipole to be treated like Meloetta since it seems pretty likely that Ash is going to catch Poipole and have it be an official member of his Alolan team, plus given what we know about Poipole it would actually be in character for Poipole if it wanted to stay in Ash's world with Ash because it finds him interesting.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Not really considering we just came from an arc where they treated Nebby similar to Meloetta, so it would actually be unlikely for Poipole to be treated like Meloetta since it seems pretty likely that Ash is going to catch Poipole and have it be an official member of his Alolan team, plus given what we know about Poipole it would actually be in character for Poipole if it wanted to stay in Ash's world with Ash because it finds him interesting.

I do see a very good chance that Poipole will be caught by Ash during the Ultra Beast arc but what I was looking at was how easily Meloetta would bond with Ash compared to how easily Poipole will bond with Ash.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I do see a very good chance that Poipole will be caught by Ash during the Ultra Beast arc but what I was looking at was how easily Meloetta would bond with Ash compared to how easily Poipole will bond with Ash.

Does it really matter though? Meloetta is a mythical pokémon and Poipole is the Ultra Space equivalent of a starter-pokémon. It makes sense that Meloetta was eventually written off the cast, where it is considerably more dubious whether Poipole will be written off - hence why comparing their bonding experiences is a waste of time.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
No, Alolan Ninetales debuting in SM60 does not rule it out for Lillie.

Because I know that's going to come up.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
No, Alolan Ninetales debuting in SM60 does not rule it out for Lillie.

Because I know that's going to come up.

Alolan Vulpix is very popular (more than Rowlet, Decidueye, and Primarina) in Japan, so it might not evolve into Alolan Ninetales in the future.
I guess we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Zariful

The merchandise for Torracat and Sandshrew are in March?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Alolan Vulpix is very popular (more than Rowlet, Decidueye, and Primarina) in Japan, so it might not evolve into Alolan Ninetales in the future.
I guess we will have to wait and see.
Sure, but if it doesn't, it will likely be because of that rather than because a character we will probably never see again debuted it first.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
It won't matter, whoever gets shafted will get shafted regardless if Greninja comes back or not.
But Greninja returning certainly won't help the shafted status of those Pokémon who are being shafted. I know some people argue that, since some Pokémon aren't getting a lot of development anyway, it won't matter if Greninja returns, because its return won't steal screentime from those shafted Pokémon. But that's a flawed argument, IMO. Greninja's return pretty much guarantees that Pokémon who need screentime for development won't get it, because that screentime will be devoted to Greninja.

ShadowForce720

Do u really think that Greninja would return? I wish he does but I doubt it cuz it seems un likely

Considering the fact that Charizard came back at the end of BW for no other reason then just because it's a popular Pokemon, and also the fact that in the Pokemon election thing that happened in Japan during X&Y where Greninja was the only non-legendary/mythical Pokemon to beat Pikachu(who is the mascot of Pokemon) and then even beat the Pokemon that beat Pikachu, it's pretty likely that Ash's Greninja will return at some point it's just a question of when and during what generation, as to whether or not it will return during this generation or if will have to wait until next generation or a future generation for it to return remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.