• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodame

Misty <3
I saw someone on Twitter pointing out that Lana's Eevee might have been teased a year ago because of this Z-ring toy set in which Lana voices Eevium Z and Primarium Z. Lillie voiced Icium Z (which she eventually got) but also Fairium Z and Mewnium Z. Do you guys think this is just a coincidence or was it really a tease of things to come? If so other sets might have more spoilers.
This is the set I'm referring to: https://i.imgur.com/VhPG7Ja.png
Wow! I hope that Fairium hints a Clefairy for Lillie.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Because it was still old? A Berry can only heal so much.

So you are saying that Naganadel didn't help Ash and co. in combat during their fierce scuttle with Necrozma where quite some Pokemon of the companions were actually helping (heck, even the freaking Ride Pokemon helped out Ash and co. earlier on to fight against Necrozma and prevent it from absorbing Lunala) because it was too old. Well...that means that you're basically admitting that it's too old to be capable to battling/engaging in combat anyway. So not sure that how much capable it would be in the first place to be able to apparently "train" Poipole in order to make it a decent battler, especially when Poipole has pretty much zero battling experience beforehand.

Where did I imply Ash didn't keep the Thunder Stone? Because I didn't. And he didn't give it up, Team Rocket stole it (semantics, but whatever).

Either way, my point still stands. Ash doesn't have the Thunder Stone anymore, so his option is completely gone (not that there was one to begin with) whereas Lillie still has hers.
The fact that Ash had it for a long amount of time from early OS to mid DP makes your point "Ash doesn't have it anymore" moot, because despite Ash having it with him a such a long time, Pikachu still didn't evolve.

I'm not necessarily saying that Snowy doesn't have much of a chance to evolve, but just pointing out that Snowy evolving isn't really confirmed just because Lillie still has the Ice Stone.

Ash caught Gible with 36 episodes left. The number of episodes he appeared in: 15 (where he spends most of his time blowing up Piplup). He was introduced-caught in DP 156-157 and later at the league masters Draco Meteor in DP185 and gets to be one of the guys defeated by Darkrai in DP189.
You forgot the very important part where Gible starred in the battle vs Conway, solo'ing 2 Pokemon of Conway in Shuckle and Dusknoir, emerging as the MVP of that battle as a whole.

Wow! I hope that Fairium hints a Clefairy for Lillie.

Which is very unlikely, because Lillie's has been shown to have bonded really closely with her mother Lusamine's Clefable. Why have Lillie bond closely with her mother's Clefable if Lillie was going to get a Clefairy of her own afterwards?

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Maybe she'll use Fairium Z with her mother's Clefable, you never know. That Clefable already knows both Moonblast and Dazzling Gleam. You don't need to capture the pokémon to use Z-Moves with them in the anime, only have a strong bond.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Someone came up with this idea.

1544958790-1.jpg

If it's an evolution spoiler, I can't see how it could be THAT emotional.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Someone came up with this idea.

1544958790-1.jpg

If it's an evolution spoiler, I can't see how it could be THAT emotional.

I personally think the previous drawing attempt of Ash hugging Jangmo-o looked more convincing than this of Lana and Popplio. And Ash hugging a Jangmo-o does have the potential to be emotional, compared to Lana seeing Popplio evolving as you've said.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I personally think the previous drawing attempt of Ash hugging Jangmo-o looked more convincing than this of Lana and Popplio. And Ash hugging a Jangmo-o does have the potential to be emotional, compared to Lana seeing Popplio evolving as you've said.
I think that's meant to be Brionne, but it's just an idea.

RashSkies

I mean, maybe? Brionne has the whole "showing its true emotions to Trainer to whom it has opened its heart completely" and the things sorrounding them sorta look like they could be bubbles?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Disagree there. I've expressed it before at how forced I found the whole Lillie and Clefable bond to be during the Aether arc, and for Lillie to simply get a free gift Clefable that is quite strong due to her mother would be super undeserved.
Yeah, I don't really want another situation similar to how Dawn got Togekiss. If anything Lillie should bond with a wild one and catch it that way.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I think this a good time for chronicles to come back, especially if they decided to make lillie a trainer at the end of SM, make some 10-15 special episodes which focuses on all pokegirls who are on there own quest like may, dawn , serena and possibly lillie, it would be so nice to see how much they all have improved and not to mention if they have caught any new pokemon.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think this a good time for chronicles to come back, especially if they decided to make lillie a trainer at the end of SM, make some 10-15 special episodes which focuses on all pokegirls who are on there own quest like may, dawn , serena and possibly lillie, it would be so nice to see how much they all have improved and not to mention if they have caught any new pokemon.
I agree, but Chronicles was just the post-series specials brought together and English dubbed into one series. The specials are still going on but they aren't getting dubbed except for that one XY special.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I agree, but Chronicles was just the post-series specials brought together and English dubbed into one series. The specials are still going on but they aren't getting dubbed except for that one XY special.

Yeah i know what i mean was there were multiple specials released within 1-2 years unlike now where specials are only released during the start and end of that series. There were around 15-20 specials in 2004-05 i am just asking if they could release the specials at that rate now that there are multiple characters who needed them.

bewearsus

Disagree there. I've expressed it before at how forced I found the whole Lillie and Clefable bond to be during the Aether arc, and for Lillie to simply get a free gift Clefable that is quite strong due to her mother would be super undeserved.
They’ve done it before, I wouldn’t mind.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Yeah, I don't really want another situation similar to how Dawn got Togekiss. If anything Lillie should bond with a wild one and catch it that way.

Things like this depend a lot on execution. Just giving Lillie Clefable would feel lazy, but let's say Lillie and Clefable somehow end up together in some kind of adventure (I don't know exactly how, but Pokémon is generally good at creating weird scenarios that cause such things) due to happenstance. On their adventure they bond some more, maybe Lillie acquires Fairium Z there or maybe she already obtained it earlier, and Lillie performs a Z-Move with Clefable to save the day and return to the others. And after that adventure Lusamine realises how close Lillie and Clefable are and how well they work together and says that maybe it'd be better if Clefable stayed with Lillie. There are ways to pull it off just fine. Of course this is a very course line, and it's also possible without Twinkle Tackle, but it's just an example.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm not necessarily saying that Snowy doesn't have much of a chance to evolve, but just pointing out that Snowy evolving is really confirmed just because Lillie still has the Ice Stone.
The Thunder Stone Nurse Joy gave Ash was a tool for the plot of that particular episode. It was the tool for Ash's inner dilemma of whether he should force Pikachu to evolve just for the sake of winning the battle (the way Lt. Surge had evolved his own Pikachu into a Raichu not long after he got it). It was the tool for Pikachu's dilemma of whether or not he should evolve or stay a Pikachu.

The Ice Stone was not a plot tool for the Sandshrew episode. The Sandshrew gave it to Lillie as a reward for helping them against the Tyranitar. The writers could have chosen to use another item for that reward, but instead, they chose an Ice Stone. Why would the writers give Lillie an Ice Stone if they don't intend for Shiron to eventually evolve?

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The Thunder Stone Lt. Surge gave Ash was a tool for the plot of that particular episode. It was the tool for Ash's inner dilemma of whether he should force Pikachu to evolve just for the sake of winning the battle (the way Lt. Surge had evolved his own Pikachu into a Raichu not long after he got it). It was the tool for Pikachu's dilemma of whether or not he should evolve or stay a Pikachu.

Pretty sure Lt. surge didn't gave the thunder stone to ash it was vermeleon city's nurse joy that gave him that item, surge was mocking ash for not evolving his pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.