• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Imagine the reactions of people if Ash doesn't catch Meltan eventually!

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Sorry for deleting my post playerking just rep;ied to. I feel like my post is not needed. lol

No, I meant the title. Specifically, the "Getto da ze" part.
Ash says "Getto da ze" when he catches Pokemon. And the title says "a" Meltan, not "the" Meltan.
This title doesn't imply the Meltan will be sent to Oak to study. Just Ash catches a Meltan.
The summary just said that Oak is studying the Meltan.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Sorry for deleting my post playerking just rep;ied to. I feel like my post is not needed. lol

Ash says "Getto da ze" when he catches Pokemon. And the title says "a" Meltan, not "the" Meltan.
This title doesn't imply the Meltan will be sent to Oak to study. Just Ash catches a Meltan.
The summary just said that Oak is studying the Meltan.
The title doesn't imply Ash will catch one, but that someone will catch one or even multiple Meltan.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that it's looking more likely that Meltan is sent to Oak for research than Ash catching it.

Red and Blue

You guys really think the Meltan plot will be done and over with in just two episodes? There's no hint of Melmetal in episode 112 meaning Meltan still has a reason to be on the main cast.

dman_dustin

I assume thats why he got the Steelium-Z

Yeah that's the thing.

Why Steelium-Z, if Pikachu will likely rarely use it (at least once though, maybe twice).

Why even have "I got Meltan" to begin with, which IS a steel type if it means absolutely nothing?

And why further not give Ash a Pokemon?

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
It may sound like not happening but I want Lillie to catch Meltan, although it fits better with Ash. On another note I would rather have Ash use reserves than capturing Meltan, using it in the league with Poipole and then releasing them back.
At this point I want both Ash and Mallow to keep Meltan and Shaymin and not release them.

Master Pikachu 11

I expect Ash is going to catch Meltan, even though the title shouldn’t determine that it will happen, it is most likely the more probable outcome as this title is very similar to when Ash caught Rowlet. I fully expect Ash to end up with Meltan by the end of next weekends episode.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Everyone catches one, they just give them to Oak while Ash is the only one that actually keeps one as it has a connection to him and Rowlet.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Its kind of funny we all have started talking about what pokemon will ash get in gen8 when he has yet to get 2 captures in this region alone.

Red and Blue

Its kind of funny we all have started talking about what pokemon will ash get in gen8 when he has yet to get 2 captures in this region alone.
You mean one capture. He did have a team of five for 20 episodes

Since Sword and Shield look like a return to tradition he might get a full team much quicker next gen.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I still don't like that not once but twice Ash was given something he apparently couldn't use, when they could've used that time to have him catch and train something else.

Nebby really should've gone to Lillie, and while I know Poipole could come back, i'm still not sure, because unless it got some form of battle training offscreen, then it's the same dead weight it was the first time.

nickdt

I still don't like that not once but twice Ash was given something he apparently couldn't use, when they could've used that time to have him catch and train something else.

Nebby really should've gone to Lillie, and while I know Poipole could come back, i'm still not sure, because unless it got some form of battle training offscreen, then it's the same dead weight it was the first time.

Nebby never belonged to Ash, since it was a wild mon. So he only got Poipole who he couldn't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.