• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Nebby never belonged to Ash, since it was a wild mon. So he only got Poipole who he couldn't use.
Nebby was Ash's "unofficial" Pokemon, like Larvitar.

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Nebby was Ash's "unofficially" Pokemon, like Larvitar.

Ash and solgaleo are just like what pyramid king brandon and articuno were in BF they are unfficially theres, i think ash could command him in battles if someone wants to challenge both of them same could be said abut gladion and lunala.

Zariful

Ash and solgaleo are just like what pyramid king brandon and articuno were in BF they are unfficially theres, i think ash could command him in battles if someone wants to challenge both of them same could be said abut gladion and lunala.

That was actually Noland pal. Brandon actually owned legendaries

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Its kind of funny we all have started talking about what pokemon will ash get in gen8 when he has yet to get 2 captures in this region alone.

Well his options are a lot more open in gen 8 seeing how there won't be 5 other main characters
The other characters will have more than two Pokemon as well because of this, hopefully....

Red and Blue

Since Kartana is the last Ultra Beast to debut I hope we get to visit Ultra Forrest. It's easily the most stunning world and has monks for Ash to battle.

DavidD001

Since Kartana is the last Ultra Beast to debut I hope we get to visit Ultra Forrest. It's easily the most stunning world and has monks for Ash to battle.
Kartana is not the only one. Pheromosa still has yet to debut so there is TWO Ultra Beasts that have yet to debut.

DavidD001

No, Kartana is the only UB that is left to debut because it's confirmed that Pheromosa will be debuting in epiosde 114.
I cant find anything about any episode beyond ep112.
Where is the info about beyond that cause I haven't seen anything.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I cant find anything about any episode beyond ep112.
Where is the info about beyond that cause I haven't seen anything.
They found summaries for SM113, SM114, and SM115 through PokeFan. There are threads about them in this section of the forums.

DavidD001

How come the titles are not on the home page then as well as the episode list?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
How come the titles are not on the home page then as well as the episode list?

Because we don't have titles for them yet.

Like seriously, you can see the thread in the anime spoilers section. Just take the time to look, it's not that hard.

DavidD001

Because we don't have titles for them yet.

Like seriously, you can see the thread in the anime spoilers section. Just take the time to look, it's not that hard.
I didn't know there was summaries yet for anything beyond ep112.

Zariful

So fun fact, if Ash does indeed catch Meltan. That'll be the fourth member of his alolan team that was a recurring Pokemon before getting captured. Because the meltan crew showed up in multiple episodes. If only Rowlet showed up in an episode before, then they could have all been recurring. Also when do you think we'll see Hau again? Maybe during a potential Team Skull Arc? It could be cool if Ash, Gladion and Hau all teamed up during that arc.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
if Ash catches Meltan he better keep it... I know Nebby is questionable but three times in a row of temporal pokemon is really pushing it.

Leaving it at oak's when the region is over is fine though (although some have theorized he could bring it with him to Galar, since it could be made catchable there) but for that we'd need to wait and see.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Considering that Pikachu picked the Z-Crystal of Steel Type as prize for Ash's final Grand Trial, it would be quite appropiated.

MegaSalamence05

With every pokemon Ash has caught this generation he's gotten a shirt to go along with it.

As there have been episodes with his his Litten before its Evolution to Torracat, Rowlet, Rockruff before its Evolution to Lycanroc. Poipole is the only one that I'm unsure about

Status
Not open for further replies.