• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

With every pokemon Ash has caught this generation he's gotten a shirt to go along with it.

As there have been episodes with his his Litten before its Evolution to Torracat, Rowlet, Rockruff before its Evolution to Lycanroc. Poipole is the only one that I'm unsure about
Oh really? Interesting. Not sure about the other Meltan but no chance that specific one is getting Oaked

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
With every pokemon Ash has caught this generation he's gotten a shirt to go along with it.

As there have been episodes with his his Litten before its Evolution to Torracat, Rowlet, Rockruff before its Evolution to Lycanroc. Poipole is the only one that I'm unsure about
When did he have a Rockruff shirt?

Red and Blue

So what does the text say under the picture of Ash holding Meltan? Maybe Dephender could translate

Nodame

Misty <3
Other than marketing purpose, I don’t see There is a reason for Ash to get Meltan, a legendary Pokémon. He’ll either release it or get Oaked. What’s the point?

Red and Blue

A temporary Mythical is still something worthwhile. Even if he doesn't keep Meltan I'd still say that's a major point for Sun and Moon.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Other than marketing purpose, I don’t see There is a reason for Ash to get Meltan, a legendary Pokémon. He’ll either release it or get Oaked. What’s the point?
everyone not named pikachu is getting oaked if they're not released anyways, so would you say that there's no point to any of his non-pikachu mons?

dman_dustin

still counts to me, because the writers could've used the time wasted on that to have Ash catch and train something he could actually use.

Nebby should've gone to Lillie like in the games.

To be fair, because of the Z-crystal, Ash was the only one who made sense. I suppose you could argue that Lillie should have had a Z-ring then, but that wasn't the plan, as it turns out.

* Looks at Lillie's Icium-Z *

D

Deleted member 384931

To be fair, because of the Z-crystal, Ash was the only one who made sense. I suppose you could argue that Lillie should have had a Z-ring then, but that wasn't the plan, as it turns out.

* Looks at Lillie's Icium-Z *
Why giving her a crystal that isnt relevant anymore? (30 episodes ago?) Just to give her something or what?

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
I want to believe that since we've seen Meltan use flash cannon, it will actually battle if Ash catches it. But then again, Poipole used toxic (I believe that's what it was?) in the episode it was caught in, then proceeded to just kind of hang out before being released. Really hoping we don't get another scenario like that.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Wouldn't have made any sense in-universe, even putting aside the Z-Ring issue. Lillie still lived at her mother's house, why would she do that if she was on the run from her mother with a stolen pokémon?

And not to mention that the player character is really the one to catch Nebby(And also bonded with it)
Ash is the stand in for the player character
Hence his capturing Poipole too. Still pissed off Dulse isn't appearing

Zariful

So Meltan and Rowlet are bonding in the next two episodes. So if Ash does get Meltan, that could be good for Rowlet's development. Popplio learned a new move in order to save Nagisa.

Red and Blue

So Meltan and Rowlet are bonding in the next two episodes. So if Ash does get Meltan, that could be good for Rowlet's development. Popplio learned a new move in order to save Nagisa.
They're pairing up Ash's Pokemon. Torracat has a rivalry with Lycanroc, Poipole bonded with Pikachu due to its light, and now it looks like Rowlet will be a big brother to Meltan

Status
Not open for further replies.