• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think Ash catching another Pokemon is more likely, because Poipole could have stayed with Ash if it wanted to and it leaving its family permanently would make its release moot.

Red and Blue

Now that Ash has Meltan I feel more confident about Poipole's return. I'm positive there will be at least one more visit to Ultra Space before the league

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Yeah.. seems like they are repeating kalos. Poipole seems like goodra and meltan seems like noibat. That means, poipole could still return before the league!!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They have no reason to bring back Poipole if they don't plan to evolve it.

Its promotional purpose is up and now belongs to scrap metal.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Poipole returning would be lazy writing, in my opinion.

it wouldn't be as bad as Poipole did at least bond with Ash and Pikachu.

I'd take that over a rush job last minute capture any day.

The only other alternative would be to have Ash use reserves (or not have 6 on 6 battles at the league), but the former option would be just as bad for this team.

Also after seeing today's episode, I wouldn't mind if Poipole came back since it interacted with Pikachu, and they seem to have put his alolan pokemon in pairs in terms of interacting with each other.

Pikachu and Poipole
Torracat and Lycanroc
Rowlet and Meltan.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
it wouldn't be as bad as Poipole did at least bond with Ash and Pikachu.

I'd take that over a rush job last minute capture any day.

The only other alternative would be to have Ash use reserves (or not have 6 on 6 battles at the league), but the former option would be just as bad for this team.

Also after seeing today's episode, I wouldn't mind if Poipole came back since it interacted with Pikachu, and they seem to have put his alolan pokemon in pairs in terms of interacting with each other.

Pikachu and Poipole
Torracat and Lycanroc
Rowlet and Meltan.
If they were going to do that then Poipole should not have been released.

Ash-Greninja4life

God no please..

Maybe if they take another trip to Ultra Space because don’t forget there is another UB episode coming up with Phereosma, maybe Poipole finds its way back then? Or Poipole has evolved into Naganadel and thought it was time that it leaves, Ash catches it again somehow and keeps it this time.

Pikachu- Electric
Rowlet/Dartrix- Grass/Flying
Lycanroc- Rock
Torracat/Incineroar- Fire, Fire/Dark
Meltan/Melmetal- Steel
Naganadel- Poison/Dragon

Decent type coverage, but somehow I can’t see them keeping Meltan and Poipole both unevolved. Rowlet does have the everstone so probably gonna stay unevolved, I would like to see Incineroar. But its gonna be hard to squeeze in 4 evolutions in the next 10/15 episodes before the league

KKS-Lapras

I don't understand why people always post the non-sense reasoning of rushed captures, lack of time for development, blah, blah, blah. If a Pokemon is caught and is already shown to be a strong battler, at least the battle part of development is a moot point. In terms of character development, I fail to see how it would be any different than the development of the Sun and Moon series in general.

Kintaro

Banned
They are waiting till the last minute to evolve Torracat, aren't they? With only like 25ish SM eps left, I have no idea why they're waiting so long. Incineroar will barely be in the series.

Red and Blue

And how do we know Torracat is evolving? It could see it staying as it is until the end of SM.

KKS-Lapras

Where do you get that impression from, when Incineroar is one of the most promoted SM starters? They would have left it as a Litten if they had no desire to evolve it.

Bayleef, Quilava, and Pignite all say hi to your theory that evolution to middle stage by default always means they will also evolve to their final evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.