• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Where is meltan i the second image, though if it is recent image then this could hint in poipole's return.

Red and Blue

it also kinda debunks torracat's evolution
At this point Ash's options for his Alolan ace are either Lycanroc or Melmetal.
Where is meltan i the second image, though if it is recent image then this could hint in poipole's return.
Meltan isn't the only one absent in the second image. Eevee and Shaymin are also missing for some reason.

Zariful

That photo is interesting in the sense that Nagisa,Shaymin and Meltan are currently absent.

Red and Blue

If Nagisa is evolving I could see either Vaporeon or a Gen 8 eeveelution. Preferably the latter.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If Nagisa is evolving I could see either Vaporeon or a Gen 8 eeveelution. Preferably the latter.
I don't think that Lana's Eevee will become a Gen 8 eeveelution unless she either gives it away to Ash or she goes with Ash to Galar. Both of these are unlikely.

Red and Blue

I don't think that Lana's Eevee will become a Gen 8 eeveelution unless she either gives it away to Ash or she goes with Ash to Galar. Both of these are unlikely.
Nagisa doesn't need to go to Galar. They could always have another trainer show off the new eeveelution next season. I just think it would be neat to have it evolve into a new form the same day it's officially revealed.

Zariful

could mean Nagisa and Meltan will evolve and shaymin leaves sooner than we thought
Bare in mind the last time Poipole was around, Meltan, Nagisa and Shaymin weren't around. Though Meltan is in other parts of the poster as well.

ShadowForce720

it also kinda debunks torracat's evolution

Not sure how, when Lana's Brionne is on there and we know it's likely evolving into a Primarina, so I wouldn't really say that just because pokemon isn't evolved on there that it means it won't evolve. So for instance it doesn't confirm that Torracat won't evolve at all at some point nor does it really debunk the idea of Torracat evolving.

nickdt

Not sure how, when Lana's Brionne is on there and we know it's likely evolving into a Primarina, so I wouldn't really say that just because pokemon isn't evolved on there that it means it won't evolve. So for instance it doesn't confirm that Torracat won't evolve at all at some point nor does it really debunk the idea of Torracat evolving.

Well... you can say it debunks it for the next 3 or 4 months.

ShadowForce720

Well... you can say it debunks it for the next 3 or 4 months.

That makes a bit more sense although we had a case back during XY where we got a poster for XY&Z in September of 2015 that showed Serena's Eevee in it and Ash's Noivern and yet Serena's Eevee wound up evolving in January. So I wouldn't necessarily take this as it confirming that Torracat isn't going to evolve within the next 3 or 4 months, will we have to wait until August at the earliest I'm not sure it really depends on what happens.

Red and Blue

I could see Poipole leaving Ultra Space to request Ash's help in dealing with another crisis in his home. Something like Kartana invading and causing trouble.

Then when that's settled Ash asks Poipole to temporarily rejoin his team for the League

Zariful

I remember that Kartana's ultra space dimension has people in it, so maybe the Ultra Guardians go visit that part of Ultra Space. Kartana is actually pretty small, so it could be a perfect lil buddy for the gang's group. Also it would give Mallow a capture, instead of a random.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I remember that Kartana's ultra space dimension has people in it, so maybe the Ultra Guardians go visit that part of Ultra Space. Kartana is actually pretty small, so it could be a perfect lil buddy for the gang's group. Also it would give Mallow a capture, instead of a random.
I think that Kartana will be treated the same way as the other Ultra Beasts besides the Poipole line.

Zariful

I think that Kartana will be treated the same way as the other Ultra Beasts besides the Poipole line.
Congrats. I still think it's possible cause not too long ago peeps thought Ash catching a mythical was impossible.

Decidueye23

Shaymin's already filling that role. I'd rather she catches a fomantis or a morelull. Atleast they'd stick with her

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wouldn't mind Mallow getting Kartana, but she has Shaymin now. Too many 'special' Pokemon on the cast, no need for another
I was disappointed with XY's lack of showing off legendaries in the anime but now I honestly miss it, I hope Galar can do something in the middle. Where we get just enough legendary screen time but not too much of it. I just wanna see Ash and friends bond with and catch regular normal Pokemon, with one or two legendaries being caught/bonded with but not until the team's are decently developed to avoid neglect.... not... FIVE legendaries, that is far too much! Just no.... it feels like a fanfic and not the anime!

Shaymin's already filling that role. I'd rather she catches a fomantis or a morelull. Atleast they'd stick with her

Ivysaur

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I wouldn't mind Mallow getting Kartana, but she has Shaymin now. Too many 'special' Pokemon on the cast, no need for another
I was disappointed with XY's lack of showing off legendaries in the anime but now I honestly miss it, I hope Galar can do something in the middle. Where we get just enough legendary screen time but not too much of it. I just wanna see Ash and friends bond with and catch regular normal Pokemon, with one or two legendaries being caught/bonded with but not until the team's are decently developed to avoid neglect.... not... FIVE legendaries, that is far too much! Just no.... it feels like a fanfic and not the anime!

Ivysaur
Yeah. I don't like it that they are shoving temporary Mythicals onto the main cast instead of giving them regular Pokemon that they can keep. I hope that they don't do this in the Galar anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.