• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
So random thought..... What if Kartana ends up being someone's Pokemon in the league?

I mean Ash has really only been the only person we have seen capture one and keep it around for a bit. So I could kinda see it happening.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
So random thought..... What if Kartana ends up being someone's Pokemon in the league?

I mean Ash has really only been the only person we have seen capture one and keep it around for a bit. So I could kinda see it happening.
I think that Kartana will get its own Ultra Guardian episode like the rest of them except Poipole.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I think that Kartana will get its own Ultra Guardian episode like the rest of them except Poipole.

That's the most likely.but I think it be fun to see it in the league.

Red and Blue

If Poipole returns I hope it trained a bit in the ultra space at least to make it believable it's stroger.
I'm sure it picked up some new moves while in Ultra Space. I'm hoping for Sludge Bomb and Poison Jab.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If Poipole returns I hope it trained a bit in the ultra space at least to make it believable it's stroger.
It becoming powerful out of nowhere would be lazy and forced. If they were going to do that then it shouldn't have been released at all.

kickachu

Momentai!
Guys I was thinking if poipole does return and lusamine finds out maybe it will give her a chance to see not all ultra beast are a threat to alola. Yes I know I said that last year but with the evidence I think there is a good chance as well.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It becoming powerful out of nowhere would be lazy and forced. If they were going to do that then it shouldn't have been released at all.

the only way i'd personally accept that is if It was shown in a flashback that it trained with it's kind and wanted to become stronger, because then that's not much different than Charizard training in the valley, since Ash left it there for the purpose of strength.

I'm a little skeptical of those posters being "proof" though since Poipole and Meltan aren't seen together, it's either one or the other.

You know I just watched the dub episode with Rowlet facing Dartrix, the narrator says quite the interesting line at the end.

"And Ash's backpack holds a Rowlet that won't evolve, what does it mean?"

what does it mean indeed...

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
the only way i'd personally accept that is if It was shown in a flashback that it trained with it's kind and wanted to become stronger, because then that's not much different than Charizard training in the valley, since Ash left it there for the purpose of strength.

I'm a little skeptical of those posters being "proof" though since Poipole and Meltan aren't seen together, it's either one or the other.

You know I just watched the dub episode with Rowlet facing Dartrix, the narrator says quite the interesting line at the end.

"And Ash's backpack holds a Rowlet that won't evolve, what does it mean?"

what does it mean indeed...
I had known for a while now that Rowlet was not evolving. This doesn't surprise me.

ShadowForce720

I had known for a while now that Rowlet was not evolving. This doesn't surprise me.

Then again that was a dub only line, and had the dub only line said that Rowlet would evolve it probably wouldn't have been brought up and people would have dismiss it as meaning nothing.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Then again that was a dub only line, and had the dub only line said that Rowlet would evolve it probably wouldn't have been brought up and people would have dismiss it as meaning nothing.
wasn't the original line (or at least the subbed version of the line) something like "how will rowlet's future without evolving be like"?

ShadowForce720

wasn't the original line (or at least the subbed version of the line) something like "how will rowlet's future without evolving be like"?

The line was this in sub " Meanwhile, what sort of future lies in store for the unevolving Mokuroh" which doesn't necessarily rule out evolution completely, more just questioning Rowlet's future. What's interesting is that throughout the entire episode Rowlet never really showed an opinion on evolution either way.

Ash-Greninja4life

The more the weeks go on, the less chance that there is a feasible way that Ash can have a capture and develop it enough before the league. Poipole yes, Greninja even is possible. Kartana is possible. But likely it’s Poipole or nothing. Greninja would also be way way too rushed to just force in as Ash’s sixth Pokemon. Although Water type is obviously free in Ash’s team this region? Greninja confirmed haha

Zariful

Fingers cross we’ll get more titles soon. If Lillie catches Magearna , the Fairy Z crystal could find its way to Lillie. All the other Z Crystal users got more than one. Maybe Lillie and Shiron will fight Hala to earn it?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Fingers cross we’ll get more titles soon. If Lillie catches Magearna , the Fairy Z crystal could find its way to Lillie. All the other Z Crystal users got more than one. Maybe Lillie and Shiron will fight Hala to earn it?
well, at least we knowwe'll get titles somewhere between tomorrow and saturday

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The more the weeks go on, the less chance that there is a feasible way that Ash can have a capture and develop it enough before the league. Poipole yes, Greninja even is possible. Kartana is possible. But likely it’s Poipole or nothing. Greninja would also be way way too rushed to just force in as Ash’s sixth Pokemon. Although Water type is obviously free in Ash’s team this region? Greninja confirmed haha

I would like to see greninja in more serious environment, ash's greninja and sceptile's personality are so cool and mature they wouldn't suit in SM funny mood. I would like to see it in SS especially since galar is based on UK which is next channel neighbour to france and if kalos is given some relevance in the game, other than that if DP remakes are gonna happen then i would like to see infernape as well, its been around a decade since we last saw it.

DavidD001

Well Ash did the Steel type Z Move with Pikachu.
And next episode is gonna be epic....
-Lillie gets her Z Ring
-Lillie challenges Hala to a battle then performs Subzero Slammer
-Lillie gets Magearna

As well as apparently Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles & Team Rocket are going to participate in the Alola League.

Status
Not open for further replies.