• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
If the title is real that might lead to Ash having a Shiny Wimpod/Golisopod.
Unless it's April's Fools or smth...

Red and Blue

Oh right tomorrow is the first of April. Yeah it's probably a fake.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If the title is real that might lead to Ash having a Shiny Wimpod/Golisopod.
Unless it's April's Fools or smth...
I think that it is an April Fool's joke. The summary and title are a literal copy paste of XY117, with the Shiny Phantump substituted for a Shiny Wimpod.

Red and Blue

It would have been odd to give Ash a shiny Wimpod instead of that one from episode 20.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The real SM117 has just been announced. It's an episode where Eevee, Shaymin, and Meltan get lost.

I really doubt they'd have Poipole come back for the League and then just have it leave again. If they wanted Ash to use Poipole in the League but didn't want him to keep it long term they probably wouldn't have had him release it the first time; they'd have just saved him finding its ultra wormhole until after the League. Besides, having Ash catch something as special as an Ultra Beast not once but twice and still not getting to keep it would be REALLY messed up for them to do.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I really doubt they'd have Poipole come back for the League and then just have it leave again. If they wanted Ash to use Poipole in the League but didn't want him to keep it long term they probably wouldn't have had him release it the first time; they'd have just saved him finding its ultra wormhole until after the League. Besides, having Ash catch something as special as an Ultra Beast not once but twice and still not getting to keep it would be REALLY messed up for them to do.
If that's the case, then either Poipole will get Oaked, Ash will use reserves, or he will just not have a full team.

Red and Blue

Poipole returning for a few episodes before returning to Ultra Space is exactly what Goodra did last season. It can happen again

Red and Blue

It's different because Poipole is an Ultra Beast, according to the OP.
It's really not any different. Goodra was a psuedo yet it still stayed in the swamp before and after the league. And it's not really a matter of "catching" Poipole again. Ash still presumably has its beast ball

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It's really not any different. Goodra was a psuedo yet it still stayed in the swamp before and after the league. And it's not really a matter of "catching" Poipole again. Ash still presumably has its beast ball
I believe that Ash still has Poipole's Beast Ball, and that it will most likely return.

Poipole returning for a few episodes before returning to Ultra Space is exactly what Goodra did last season. It can happen again

EH, wrong! Goodra may not be at Oak's lab but it still belongs to Ash. It's just like when Charizard was at the Charicific Valley; it was never truly released, just left at a place where it feels more at home than Oak's lab but is still just as accessible to Ash as his other reserves.

Red and Blue

EH, wrong! Goodra may not be at Oak's lab but it still belongs to Ash. It's just like when Charizard was at the Charicific Valley; it was never truly released, just left at a place where it feels more at home than Oak's lab but is still just as accessible to Ash as his other reserves.
And Poipole cant be accessible the same way? If Ash returns to Ultra Space it can request Poipole's assistance for the League. Then once that's over Lusamine opens the portal and sends it home. Simple.

And Poipole cant be accessible the same way? If Ash returns to Ultra Space it can request Poipole's assistance for the League. Then once that's over Lusamine opens the portal and sends it home. Simple.

The difference between these scanarios is its accessibility in the FUTURE gens. Leaving a Pokemon at a nature preserve like Goodra is hardly the same as leaving it in another dimension. I highly doubt they'll still have him going to Ultra Space after he leaves Alola; if Poipole is still in its own universe when Ash leaves Alola it's pretty safe to say he's never going to see it again.

Red and Blue

The difference between these scanarios is its accessibility in the FUTURE gens. Leaving a Pokemon at a nature preserve like Goodra is hardly the same as leaving it in another dimension. I highly doubt they'll still have him going to Ultra Space after he leaves Alola; if Poipole is still in its own universe when Ash leaves Alola it's pretty safe to say he's never going to see it again.
If they need to find a way for Poipole to return post Alola they'll find one. Who knows maybe new Ultra Beasts could appear in SS.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If they need to find a way for Poipole to return post Alola they'll find one. Who knows maybe new Ultra Beasts could appear in SS.
I don't think that Poipole is coming back in future gens, nor do I think that SS will introduce new Ultra Beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.