• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It could evolve in that new title though, dream is not dead yet.
The 2 episodes between the time travel and league opening are a pikachu and magearna episode respectively

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I can't believe Ash officially has a worse team than his Unova team. I didn't think it was possible, but the writers outdid themselves here.
Unless rowlet/torracat/meltan pull off a bulbasaur/gible or something

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
but these pokemon bar Lycanroc are just mediocre. It's not like Bulbasaur, Buizel, Corphish, Squirtle, etc. that all seemed strong despite not evolving.
Gible wasn't all that great before, but during the league he became a badass

Kintaro

Banned
Just realized Poipole isn't returning for the league either I guess. Whelp, I guess it's Ash's first big release since Laparas.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
The fact we got the first league episode but still don't have any idea on when Meltan will evolve into Melmetal tells me something is going to happen during the league.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Disappointed but not surprised. Not too much to look forward to in the anime for me but I’m still watching it

EDIT: Watch Incineroar be the last episode evolution instead of Ninetales lmao

Red and Blue

So much for Poipole's return before the League. Guess he can still come back if there is one more trip to Ultra Space before the end

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
If nothing else, it looks pretty certain that Ash will battle Kukui's Incineroar during the league, so maybe Torracat can evolve during that, or at least prove how far it's come since their last battle.

Kintaro

Banned
If nothing else, it looks pretty certain that Ash will battle Kukui's Incineroar during the league, so maybe Torracat can evolve during that, or at least prove how far it's come since their last battle.

I mean he has to. With Rowlett not evolving either, there's nothing Ash has that can go up against Kukui's Incineroar.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I mean he has to. With Rowlett not evolving either, there's nothing Ash has that can go up against Kukui's Incineroar.
pikachu

Henry's Journey

NO Torracat and probably NO Poipole or Melmetal, underwhelming team for Alola's league even worst than Unova but I hope he gets a better position than top 8 for the 1000th time...

Status
Not open for further replies.