• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Since it's confirmed that Meltan is staying unevolved, how else do you think Melmetal will be showcased? I sadly think that Melmetal won't show up in the main anime at all and will be relegated to a post-saga special episode.

Red and Blue

Since it's confirmed that Meltan is staying unevolved, how else do you think Melmetal will be showcased? I sadly think that Melmetal won't show up in the main anime at all and will be relegated to a post-saga special episode.
Meltan can still evolve after the league. There should be some episodes left before SS

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
There will be no point.
there was no point to blaziken or chansey either, he could also evolve mid league (or go to galar)

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Meltan might evolve during the league. We will wait and see.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I think Meltan will evolve in the last episode of the series when Ash goes back to Pallet Town, with the other 19 Meltan all being there. And once it evolves to Melmetal, probably some manufactured crisis happens, and Melmetal says goodbye.

Kintaro

Banned
I think Meltan will evolve in the last episode of the series when Ash goes back to Pallet Town, with the other 19 Meltan all being there. And once it evolves to Melmetal, probably some manufactured crisis happens, and Melmetal says goodbye.

I don't see that happening at all.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf

That doesn't sound something they'll save for the last episode, I'm thinking during the league a major Ultra Guardians emergency occurs and during the crisis all Meltans merge to evolve into Melmetal to help and afterwards the league resumes with Ash now having a Melmetal.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

yeah let's make things worse, that's a good idea.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
That doesn't sound something they'll save for the last episode, I'm thinking during the league a major Ultra Guardians emergency occurs and during the crisis all Meltans merge to evolve into Melmetal to help and afterwards the league resumes with Ash now having a Melmetal.
I don't think that's happening because that arc has already concluded. All of the Ultra Beasts have been caught and returned back to Ultra Space.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I don't think that's happening because of how Meltan evolves.
I never said that Meltan will. I just said it might evolve.
There might be Meltan episode (between the league episodes) or league episode focusing on Meltan.. Or maybe not.

Last edited:

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I don't think that's happening because that arc has already concluded. All of the Ultra Beasts have been caught and returned back to Ultra Space.

We had two Ultra Guardians missions that didn't involve UB and I'm positive the one I think that would won't be a simple capture and release mission.

I never said that Meltan will. I just said it might evolve.
There might be Meltan episode (between the league episodes) or league episode focusing on Meltan.. Or maybe not.

The important fact is that Meltan evolution will happen before SM series is over no ifs or buts.

Leonhart

Imagineer
At this point I do kind of want Meltan to just evolve in the midst of the Alola League. I would like to see Nyaheat evolve there as well, but at this point I think Meltan has the best shot at evolving simply because we haven't seen Melmetal debut yet.

kickachu

Momentai!
I meant during the league. If Meltan is not evolving during the league, then it will evolve afterward.
but it might not evolve at all we didn't get togetic until ag and plus the horde at the school might evolve due to them eating more metal than ash's

Status
Not open for further replies.