• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaSalamence05

I believe its pretty awesome that Ash left his Alolan team with Professor Kukui as it gives him a reason to return to Alola.

Yes I know Ash could have easily brought them back to Kanto.
But all of them has a reason to stay at Kukui's.

Dusk-Lycanroc -- Guard dog of the house, companion of Kukui's before Ash came along
Rowlet -- Melmetal's guardian which is absolutely ironic
Melmetal -- Gives Professor Kukui something to research as we hardly got to see Prof. Kukui in a regular way of seeing him as a Pokemon Professor
Incineroar -- With Incineroar beating Professor Kukui's Incineroar in battle what they can do here is quite similar to Ash's Charizard and have it be trained by a fellow Incineroar

But most importantly Ash will go back to Alola they will return, they deserve a lot of rest and relaxation under the Alolan sun and it fits the whole dynamic of what this Generation's show was all about: Family

Last edited:

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
This ending was so perfect! But I kind of fell bad for Mallow, all of her friends go away and then Shaymin too :(, well, at least her brother came back.
Can't wait to see Ash return to Alola in the next series and meet his pokémon again, and hopefully the time starts to work properly and we see Ash's little bro/sis :p

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I love that they got to stick to essentially their homr base like TRio's but eventually I hope they go to Oak's

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love that they got to stick to essentially their homr base like TRio's but eventually I hope they go to Oak's

Still utter garbage. The purpose of Oak's lab is so that all of Ash's Pokemon are there in one place.

Him transferring everyone to new prof's lab was a fine theory as they'd all obviously go back to Oak's when Ash left cause.... Ash lives in Pallet Town. And until he becomes a Pokemon master, he'll always return to Pallet Town

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I am also not really a fan of the Alola team staying in Alola. At the end of every future series, Ash travels back to Palett Town and every time we have a chance to see them and maybe interact with other, non-Alolan Pokemon. Also said interactions, as minimal and irrelevant they seem to look like, actually makes Ash's reserves look like they're now all in one team.

Of course Ash can call them when a battle approaches, but then they just could have them stay in Palett Town. Now they're seperated from the rest. We may see them in PM2019 because of all the world traveling stuff, but after that? What if Ash remains for multiple more generations? Are they gonna repeat the PM2019 formula again and again? If not then the chances of seeing them again with that record of not bringing back reserves is almost zero.

I already wasn't a fan of Goodra staying in the swamps and if it really is still a Pokemon of Ash, also not one of Greninja staying with Zygarde, but now the complete Alola team? Ugh.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It would really suck seeing this thread getting locked or removed from the sticky threads lol. Still hasn't sunk in that his alola journey is over. Was so enjoyable

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
still better than Greninja's situation, since if their with a professor they should be able to be called on when needed

if you think about it, Professor Juniper could've possibly kept Ash's unova pokemon but it was constantly enforced how far that region was from the others so that's likely why she sent them to oak.

Alola might be closer to Kanto, so it might not be as big of a deal.

we'll just have to wait and see how the next series handles it.

Another thing to consider is Kakui is passionate when it comes to pokemon battles, so he probably will keep them in shape.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I already wasn't a fan of Goodra staying in the swamps and if it really is still a Pokemon of Ash, also not one of Greninja staying with Zygarde, but now the complete Alola team? Ugh.

I love the follow a two-release straight with Ash leaving the WHOLE team behind.

#sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.