• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Xionea

Half a centaur
So I've been playing through Sun with the plan to collect and complete an entire Living Dex using only Wonder Trading (Not bothering with USUM since the new Pokemon can't be Wonder Traded), and that's been going super fun. Almost 1/4th of the way done after a few days, but it's no doubt going to get harder once I get like halfway or something.
But I made a little discovery as I was playing through the game to get some money to buy Pokeballs. I was Wonder Traded a Nihilego earlier, and having a Nihilego before the first encounter at Aether Foundation actually gives it its name. So it's not "??? appeared!" but rather "Nihilego appeared!" Not like it's super exciting but I haven't seen anyone mention that before so I thought it was a neat little tidbit. The Nihilego can run, too. I've always beaten it quick so it caught me off guard seeing it run.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Faced off against Gladion today before heading towards the Elite Four in Moon version, and he's very hard. His Crobat alone is a pain to beat, given its speed and consistent use of cross poison. Working on training up more before battling the Elite Four.

Butta

Finally playing through US postgame and was grinding for some lucky eggs. Stumbled upon a shiny blissey holding a lucky egg

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Pyukumuku is rather interesting to use. In my second Moon run, I tested it out, along with Lilligant, Alolan Marowak, Bewear, Alolan Golem and Alolan Ninetales. For really strong attackers (Hala's team), Counter is a lifesaver.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Finally did beat the Elite Four, trained up a team to take down Blue and am now just randomly battling. Also am continuing to try to hatch a shiny Magikarp. No luck with it yet though.

Pokemon Power

I tried going to the inverse time world in Ultra Moon to evolve my Own Tempo Rockruff into Dusk Form Lycanroc, I leveled it up to 25 in between 5 and 6 pm, and nothing happened!! I can't stay up that late to evolve it!

Ariki

I've been training some Pokemon in a bid to complete the nat dex in Home and so I rode the ultrawarp ride and encountered Latios! Took three goes but finally caught him.