1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Endless, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Xionea

Xionea Half a centaur

So I've been playing through Sun with the plan to collect and complete an entire Living Dex using only Wonder Trading (Not bothering with USUM since the new Pokemon can't be Wonder Traded), and that's been going super fun. Almost 1/4th of the way done after a few days, but it's no doubt going to get harder once I get like halfway or something.
    But I made a little discovery as I was playing through the game to get some money to buy Pokeballs. I was Wonder Traded a Nihilego earlier, and having a Nihilego before the first encounter at Aether Foundation actually gives it its name. So it's not "??? appeared!" but rather "Nihilego appeared!" Not like it's super exciting but I haven't seen anyone mention that before so I thought it was a neat little tidbit. The Nihilego can run, too. I've always beaten it quick so it caught me off guard seeing it run.

Hanto likes this.