• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I went onto Sun after a long time and I went to the Battle Tree to participate in Super Single Battles. Although there were a few miscalculations and a little bit of bad luck on my end, I eventually pulled through and I got a streak of 15. These battles weren't too hard anyway.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I went back onto Sun and I got the Wonder Card for the event for the shiny Zygarde for this game too. I then went onto the Battle Tree and I didn't have too much trouble winning a few more battles and my last opponent was Colress. My current streak is 20 and I have 792 BP so I am getting closer than ever to getting all of the Mega Stones in the game.

Flamer

Got my Shiny Zygarde from the event. Love the white and green colour scheme.

Collected a few TMs for Charizard and Snorlax. First went to Maile City and met the Organuru in the cafe there to get Return, (and Fustration). Then sailed over to Seafolk Village and bought Sunny Day, before setting off to the Poni Plains to find Overheat. Took Nosepass with me, and evolved it at Poni Canyon on the way. After searching around the plains for a while, I realised Poni meadow was a whole different area, that I'd never found before. That was a nice surprise 155 hours in. Really cool place, with all the fog and overhanding vines. Caught a new forme of Oracion while I was there

Headed up to the Battle Tree after that, and started a new Doubles run with my Trick Room team. Won the first two matches fairly handily

Kage-Pikachu

Thanks to the help of Britt I transferred my 3 Bottle Caps and my Lucky Egg from my Ultra Sun over and restarted my game. I plan to use all 3 starters again but I want to use all the available Pokemon from Alola from the getgo. I'm going need a total of 34 Pokemon (just found out recently that Type: Null is legendary). I'm debating on using Cosmaog but that would be so tedious...

nel3

Crimson Dragon
nearing my quest to get to plaza 999 in my Sun file. im at lvl 986 at the moment with a likely 5 level gain by the end of the day. still at lvl 856 in UM but thats also a 999 goal.

edit: im now at kvk 994 in sun file :)

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I went onto Sun after a long time and I received Thundurus from this month's Legendary event. I decided to soft reset event Pokémon because I didn't bother to spend more time at the Battle Tree so I flew over to the Seafolk Village Pokémon Center to soft reset for a Jolly Marshadow and I finally received one. I'm currently soft resetting for a Jolly Shiny Silvally and I'm yet to receive one.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
ive completed all i needed in Sun at this point. i still need to log onto my 3ds in 55 days to renew the Pokebank app. i last used my sun game to verify the time left there but ive moved onto an new game: pokemon BW2.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Got the Latias event for Pokémon Sun. I soft resetted for more event Pokémon and I got a Jolly shiny Silvally, Adamant Regigigas and Adamant Entei. I then went on to the Battle Tree and I went through 5 Super Single Battles, where I got to a streak of 25.

DarkPoke001

Dark Pokémon Master
Picked up Moon again after awhile and decided to work through filling my Pokedex. What batter way to fill some of the gaps than Wonder Trading I thought. So, I did a few trades, got a few new additions for my Dex and just now, I randomly recieved a SHINY FLYGON in Wonder Trade!? Completely unexpected but I'll certainly take it!

deeFBe

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Got the Zekrom event for Pokémon Sun. After having caught a shiny Eevee, I flew over to the Battle Tree to participate in more Super Single Battles. I then hit a streak of 31. On streak 30, I had a battle with Wally and Toxapex survived a Thunderbolt from Magnezone to defeat it with Scald.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
Im on Route 11 trying to find the lady's last Stuffel that got lost. After this, Im looking for any Pokemon I don't have, while training up my team before I take the next Challenge.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
Today I evolved my Dartrix into Decidueye and my Brionne into Primarina! I also caught a Minior , Cleffa, and Chaney. I’m still trying to get a Clefairy.

Pokemon Power

Let me tell ya, for about ten months now, I've been trying to trade my spare Xurkitree in Sun on GTS for a Pokemon I don't have in that game yet, (preferably, either Silvally, Cosmog or Cosmoem), and no one has accepted any of my offers. I looked to see what was up, and there were a bunch of Xurkitree up on it. I wish someone would fulfill my offer.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I got the Lugia Wonder Card for Pokémon Sun from this month's Legendary event. I tried the Battle Tree to increase my winning streak for Super Singles but I lost to parahax on the 36th battle. I then bought the remaining Mega Stones that I didn't have from the BP Shop. I then flew over to Heahea City and saved there.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Decided to pick Moon back up and man have I been having a good time.

For a good while, my team consisted of Feraligatr, Litwick, Lycanroc (Day) and Alola Grimer. Training them up and getting the Dusk Stone after Nanu, now I have a Chandelure and Alola Muk.

That being said, ever since beating Nanu's trial I have a bunch of my old Pokemon at level 50 that will obey me now and I have too many to rotate lol. I switched out Chandelure for a Gengar transferred from VC Red/Blue with Mega Drain. Maybe to fill the Fire spot I'll put Ponyta back in. I was training it before Litwick but it has Flame Body and High Horsepower so I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Restarted Moon. This time a regular adventure.
Started out with a Popplio, his name is Pops.
I found a Yungoos. She has Stakeout.
I caught a Pikipek. Her name is Tukan. She’s Jolly with Skill Link.

Well, I never posted during my multiple previous runs through the game. But, I figure at least now it could be fun. I'm restarting Moon for like the millionth time.
I went through the whole opening scene, which I forgot how long it takes. I chose Litten as my starter. I decided to name him Felix.

Current Team:
Felix
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
-Scratch
-Ember
-Growl

So, I've moved further on my reboot. I caught a few pokemon and have a full team. I also caught a Pikipek, Caterpie, and Ledyba and placed them in the PC. I caught a Pichu and named her Honey. I also caught an Alolan Rattata named Pyke, a Slowpoke named Eric, a yungoos named Ike, and a Caterpie named Jewel. I evolved Jewel before taking on Hau and beating him easy with Felix. I'm mostly keeping Pyke, Ike, and Jewel for now. We'll see what happens as I traverse the Alola Region. I'm about to enter the trainer school.

Current Team:
Felix (Litten)
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Blaze
Level 10
Moves:
Scratch
Ember
Growl

Ike (Yungoos)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Stakeout
Level 9
Moves:
Tackle
Leer
Pursuit

Honey (Pichu)
Nature: Mild
Ability: Static
Level 9
Moves:
Thunder Shock
Charm
Tail Whip

Jewel (Metapod)
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Shed Skin
Level 9
Moves:
Tackle
String Shot
Harden

Pyke (Alolan Rattata)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Hustle
Level 9
Moves:
Tackle
Tail Whip
Quick Attack

Eric (Slowpoke)
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Oblivious
Level 7
Moves:
Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl

Started Moon after getting home from work. After the absolutely obnoxious amount of cutscenes I chose Litten as my starter after much deliberation. After that I spent a good thirty minutes trying to find a Grubbin before learning that some Pokemon don't appear in certain patches of grass which is ridiculous. Finally caught one and also caught all the Pokemon you can find in the area. Now I'm at the trainer school battling students and catching Alola forms. At least it feels like I am finally getting to play the game now.

725.png
Lv11
736.png
Lv9
So i picked Rowlet only because I didn't want to spend hours SRing for a female popplio, so here I am in that Melemele meadow. So far I haven't seen any pokemon I really want besides Cutiefly who i'm now training.. I also wanted that one crab but none of the berry trees are letting me get him, even when I SR like 20 times. Also why the heck is Oricorio so freaking hard to capture? I have him in red, and im throwing great balls and it literally won't even shake once. why? thisis so stupid.