• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & moon website updates with new character profiles/Aether arc info

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'm interested in the line that Burnet is a close friend of Lusamine. Either they're both evil, or the evil team and villain is someone totally different from Lusamine.
That line also piqued my interest. Professor Burnet could be like Wicke—she knows the truth and is involved in the Aether Foundation's plot, but she isn't happy with it and ends up helping the heroes against Lusamine. Alternatively, she could be unaware, or at least not fully aware, of Lusamine's true goals, and gets a shock when she realizes her research and assistance has been used in negative ways.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm very eager to see how they handle Lusamine.
I hope they don't utterly butcher her like how they butchered my other favorite game villain, Ghetsis.

Same because unlike a large amount of kid ships the adult ones might actually go somewhere

*sigh*
Drew and May had a obvious thing for each other... it doesn't have to lead anywhere. Them having crushes makes them feel more like actual characters.

I don't know why they couldn't allow Burnet and Kukui to just be married, it's obvious they're not together ALL the time given she has a job on Akala and his is on Melemele. Plus her interest in Masked Royal suggests she might have a little neglect.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Oh, please tell me this means they'll stop dicking around with kiddy-show crap and finally give us an actual honest-to-Arceus story. Or at least some ACTUAL battles.

Though as I feared, they gave poor Wicke a breast reduction :(

I'm interested in the line that Burnet is a close friend of Lusamine. Either they're both evil, or the evil team and villain is someone totally different from Lusamine.

Considering we have new villains in USM, chances are pretty good.

Ya know, I had a feeling that fan animation made by Yamata would be different from what happened on the Show...

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Another member to add to the gang! There's so much happening next month. I'm interested in seeing the interactions between the adults. I wonder if anyone would understand the hint on Lillie not being very happy to see her mother.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That line also piqued my interest. Professor Burnet could be like Wicke—she knows the truth and is involved in the Aether Foundation's plot, but she isn't happy with it and ends up helping the heroes against Lusamine. Alternatively, she could be unaware, or at least not fully aware, of Lusamine's true goals, and gets a shock when she realizes her research and assistance has been used in negative ways.

It's too bad Bonnie's not here to propose for Kukui.

Also, yes, Burnet actually got to show up, though it seems she's an acquaintance of Kukui's already and involved with Aether, which is surprising. Maybe her research accidentally caused Nebby to appear and Lusamine became intensely interested by Nebby?

Janovy

Banned
Oh, please tell me this means they'll stop dicking around with kiddy-show crap and finally give us an actual honest-to-Arceus story. Or at least some ACTUAL battles.
But there are battles. And fun fact: this actually is, in fact, a show for kids. Woah, mind blown!

Though as I feared, they gave poor Wicke a breast reduction :(
Please tell me you're not being serious. Gross.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Unfortunately, chances are they will keep up with the comedy, and Ash will keep training by himself or use Kiawe as a battle punching bag because Melemele Island is the center of the universe here.

~ Melemele Island: Where You Can Do Everything The Other Islands Hope They Could ~

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Unfortunately, chances are they will keep up with the comedy, and Ash will keep training by himself or use Kiawe as a battle punching bag because Melemele Island is the center of the universe here.

~ Melemele Island: Where You Can Do Everything The Other Islands Hope They Could ~

Pretty sure Tapu Lele isn't on Melemele although I could be wrong.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i'm wondering if ash will get a separate z-power ring somewhere or his current z-ring will transform into one or something.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
i'm wondering if ash will get a separate z-power ring somewhere or his current z-ring will transform into one or something.

Maybe the Z-Ring will evolve to contain his Satopikanium-Z that will eventually come in. Or he'll get an upgrade when it inevitably passes through an Ultra Wormhole at some point.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm somewhat excited to see Burnet-hakase, Wicke, and Sauboh receive bio entries, because that implies that we'll see them somewhat frequently in the new storyarc. I have high hopes for the whole Aether Foundation arc from what we've seen so far.