• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun & moon website updates with new character profiles/Aether arc info

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I also think that this poster heavily indicates that Dusk Lycanroc is going to be Ash's SM ace. It's the only Ash Pokemon present in the poster except for Pikachu.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
I also think that this poster heavily indicates that Dusk Lycanroc is going to be Ash's SM ace. It's the only Ash Pokemon present in the preview except for Pikachu.
Or maybe the starters evolve and they don't want to spoil it.

Rowlet evolving would make room in Ash's bag for Nebby, for example.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Omg after Alola he should go back to Tobias and challenge him. He can look up at the sun and summon his new bffl to take on Tobias' legendaries lol.

Honestly to me it doesn't matter if it's Ash or Lillie who gets the lead role in caring for Cosmog. Both will be involved either way, to what degrees will be interesting, but Ash will obviously get a main part anyways. So either they waste time getting Lillie involved with cosmog as much as the games, or they can expand more with just Ash and cosmog and have Lillie get more involved with her family's story.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Nebby the great home wrecker. Poor rowlet you definitely need to evolve asap if you dont want to kicked out of your home.

Omg after Alola he should go back to Tobias and challenge him. He can look up at the sun and summon his new bffl to take on Tobias' legendaries lol.

Honestly to me it doesn't matter if it's Ash or Lillie who gets the lead role in caring for Cosmog. Both will be involved either way, to what degrees will be interesting, but Ash will obviously get a main part anyways. So either they waste time getting Lillie involved with cosmog as much as the games, or they can expand more with just Ash and cosmog and have Lillie get more involved with her family's story.

Solgaleo is a god tier legendary who are definitely even above thelikes of latios. It would be nearly on the level of dialga and palkia. I doubt even both of tobias legendary darkria and latios could beat him alltogether.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Or maybe the starters evolve and they don't want to spoil it.
But why would they not want to spoil it? IIRC, XY posters spoiled evolutions.

Rowlet evolving would make room in Ash's bag for Nebby, for example.
Uh, doesn't Nebby float?

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
But why would they not want to spoil it? IIRC, XY posters spoiled evolutions.
So far, the SM staff has done a decent job of not spoiling future events such as evolutions, to the point where some fans actually seem disappointed because they expect spoilers and aren't getting any. :p (Remember, we were only spoiled for Bounsweet's evolution because Steenee appeared in the VA list for SM19.)

Uh, doesn't Nebby float?
Remember, in the games, Lillie didn't put Nebby in her bag just to carry it around, but also to hide it from other people. If/when Ash learns that the Aether Foundation is after Nebby, he could hide Nebby in his backpack for the same reason—to hide it from other people.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Solgaleo is a god tier legendary who are definitely even above thelikes of latios. It would be nearly on the level of dialga and palkia. I doubt even both of tobias legendary darkria and latios could beat him alltogether.

If Ash gets Solgaleo, I fully expect Trollbias to have Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Mewtwo, Dialga and Arceus.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So far, the SM staff has done a decent job of not spoiling future events such as evolutions, to the point where some fans actually seem disappointed because they expect spoilers and aren't getting any. :p (Remember, we were only spoiled for Bounsweet's evolution because Steenee appeared in the VA list for SM19.)
I hope they do spoil some because that's really annoying for the viewers. :p

But Dusk Lycanroc seems to be getting a special treatment since its majestic evolution: it's appearing a lot than Ash's other SM Pokemon.

Remember, in the games, Lillie didn't put Nebby in her bag just to carry it around, but also to hide it from other people. If/when Ash learns that the Aether Foundation is after Nebby, he could hide Nebby in his backpack for the same reason—to hide it from other people.
I see, Rowlet better evolve soon then! :D

If Ash gets Solgaleo, I fully expect Trollbias to have Mega Rayquaza, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Mewtwo, Dialga and Arceus.

Why exclude Palkia? :p

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

Yeah that's one thing SM has done very well do not spoil the people. Now there are people like me who loved to get spoiled in advance (hey I would like to get spoiled even for the end game of ash's and his companions final team at the end of SM, but that;s just me). Yeah I am expecting both getting evolutions sooner or later and maybe ash's 4th capture. Besides it makes sense for rowlet to evolve which will make way for ash to hide nebby behind his backpack if he is taking care of it.

Ash's shoulders after completing this region is definitely going to be more muscular, first rowlet now nebby the guy is carrying two pokemon inside his bag for good amount of episodes.,

Yeah except for arceus there is a definite possibility of that, afterall they still would have to make him lose somehow.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ash's shoulders after completing this region is definitely going to be more muscular, first rowlet now nebby the guy is carrying two pokemon inside his bag for good amount of episodes.
I won't be too sure about that, because they're very weak now. He can't even carry logs now like in AG. :(

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Ash's shoulders after completing this region is definitely going to be more muscular, first rowlet now nebby the guy is carrying two pokemon inside his bag for good amount of episodes.,

On the contrary, this region is where Ash will probably become the most unfit (he probably already is). He doesn't travel, and sitting his a** almost all the time in fixed places like in School and Kukui's House for free will definitely make him out of shape.

Last edited:

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
On the contrary, this region is where Ash will probably become the most unfit (he probably already is). He doesn't travel, and sitting his a** almost all the time in fixed places like in School and Kukui's House for free will definitely make him out of shape.

well there's a training gym in kukui's basement so it's all good.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

Serena is not gonna like it ;)
Anyway, it sounds like a nice episode and I love Lusamine

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
From TV-kun:

https://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1376851.png

new developments for the Anime TV series!
Satoshi tries getting a legendary Pokémon?!
Believe it or not, a legendary Pokémon appears right before Satoshi's eyes! Will he get it?!

Satoshi ends up meeting legendary Pokémon?!
Satoshi sees the legendary Pokémon every Pokémon Trainer dreams of first hand!!

Blurb: Solgaleo and Lunala showed up together!!

The legendary Pokémon Solgaleo:
Its body radiates light. It has been known as "The Messenger of the Sun" since ancient times.

Time for an adventure: A new Pokémon appears!!
Satoshi discovers a new Pokémon! He named it "Starcloud"!

Blurb: It's an unknown Pokémon nobody even knows the name of!

Hell yeah, Nebby's definitely going to be Solgaleo!
So pumped! After two regions in a row of my favorite of the trio getting cheated.... this is too amazing!
Solgaleo made sense anyways, it's the more popular of the two..... but then so was Zekrom.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Here's Pokémon Fan:

https://i.imgur.com/83eghnj.jpg

Satoshi finally meets the legendary Pokémon!!
Legendary Pokémon appear before Satoshi! We have a scoop on new, super startling developments!!

...but it's just in a dream...
That's unfortunate! But at least he's lucky to see what they look like!

The legendary Pokémon of the Alola region: Solgaleo and Lunala!
The dream takes place at the Altar of the Sunne, which is located on Poni Island, an island Satoshi has never been to. Is this place related to the legendary Pokémon...?

The dawn of a mysterious morning and a startling encounter!
Further mysteries await Satoshi that day! He discovers a mysterious Pokémon in the tall grass!

He's made the amazing discovery of a new species of Pokémon?!
Incredibly, this is a completely unknown Pokémon there's not even data on in the Rotom Zukan!

https://i.imgur.com/xfQAyMy.jpg

The new Pokémon Starcloud, which is a complete mystery to all, is a newborn baby?!
Having noted its fluffy body and the way it twinkles like a star, Lilie named the Pokémon "Starcloud"! But what kind of Pokémon is it?

Since it's a baby, it plays all the time!
The Pokémon School is full of new playmates. It quickly becomes friends with Pikachu and the others!

Since it's a baby, it sleeps all the time!
If it thinks it might have created a mess, it goes straight to sleep. It's the middle of the class, though, so will Satoshi be okay..?!

Since it's a baby, it eats all the time!
It's somewhat different from other Pokémon when it comes to food as well! Turn the page to discover what its favorite is!

https://i.imgur.com/Rd83p7i.jpg

A massive study! The secrets about Starcloud!!
Starcloud is still wrapped in mysteries! Here is the result of a massive study concerning three different subjects!

Everyone at the School takes care of Starcloud!
Starcloud is a new Pokémon nobody knows anything about! Everyone works together to ensure it gets raised healthily!

Subject 1: What does it eat?
All kinds of food gets prepared for it, but trouble arises when it doesn't eat any of it!

Salad, sandwiches, milk from Ohana Ranch, cake, Pokémon Food... it won't eat any of these! What can be done?!
They test absolutely everything, and eventually discover that for some reason, only konpeito makes it happy! That's the answer to what to feed it!

Konpeito? No problem!
Māmane happens to have some!

Subject 2: How do you make it stop crying?
Starcloud's crying is more intense than a Pokémon move?! And there's no other solution other than just treating it gently?!

Kaki has given up as well! Mao, we're relying on you!

Subject 3: A group of adults want to research it as well!
The "Aether Foundation", an organization that protects Pokémon, has caught word of Starcloud! They immediately set off to meet with Satoshi!

Lusamine: Represents the organization and researches Pokémon. And she's also Lilie and Gladio's mother!

Professor Burnet: Researches an unknown space outside the world where Pokémon and humans live.

Wicke: In charge of the Pokémon protection.

Sauboh: A scientist researching Pokémon.

https://i.imgur.com/UnfMIg0.jpg

Get on board with the new developments in the anime!!
Starcloud alone is enough to make the anime really hectic, but it's also filled with intriguing stuff like Satoshi's dream and his new encounters! Make sure not to miss any episodes in the future either!!

Pay extra attention to what Satoshi's new partner Lugarugan (Dusk Form) does!!
Satoshi's Iwanko gained power little by little until it finally evolved! Now it's even cooler and even more reliable!
When it evolved, it saw the "Green Flash", which involves the sun shining in a green color!

Legendary Pokémon will appear! Don't miss out on the new developments that start with the episode "Satoshi and Starcloud! A Mysterious Encounter!!" It airs Thursday October 5th at 6:55pm! (time and date varies depending on region)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, surely this special attention towards Dusk Lycanroc I think confirms that's it's the ace of SM.

Janovy

Banned
Yeah, surely this special attention towards Dusk Lycanroc I think confirms that's it's the ace of SM.
Or maybe just promotion for US/UM?

It makes more sense than assuming so early on in SM that Dusk Lycanroc is the ace lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Or maybe just promotion for US/UM?

It makes more sense than assuming so early on in SM that Dusk Lycanroc is the ace lol.

Nah, it clearly says pay special attention, plus mentions it has special powers(indicating towards the green flash of light).

And I don't think it's too early either. With the Aether plot already beginning, I do think it SM will be over sometime by the next year.

I guess I should remove the word 'potential' from my signature. :p

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Well Pokefan has leaked as expected with all the details, though I'm still surprised we don't have titles for episode 45 and 46.

Anyway, I think the Dusk Lycanroc mention could be a hint to look out for its new Z Move. Right now, I still don't think it's confirmed to be the ace.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

I feel like it could be hinting that Lycanroc could be involved in the story of USUM somehow this time around.