• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun or Moon? Which version are you getting?

Which version are you getting?

• Pokemon Sun

Votes: 210 30.9%
  • Pokemon Moon

Votes: 236 34.7%
  • Both versions

Votes: 232 34.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not too sure, but I'm leaning towards Sun. I definitely prefer Solgaleo at the moment to Lunalaa. It also depends on what version exclusives are going to be available.

Aetius

Since I'm going to buy both of them, I was wondering if there will be any bundles.
It would be the perfect occasion for me to get another 3DS and both games.
Do you think they will do it or not?

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I am getting both games so 1 game I can play all the way through and then do all my post game stuff on while the other I can play through the story again and again. I am properly going to do Sun for my first playthrough though.

Merkur

I'm getting Moon because it's more or less a tradition for me to get the second game of each pair (Gold & Silver, Ruby & Sapphire, Black & White, X & Y).

Dreis

Going to be harsh on the pocket for me, I'll get both for myself. My son wants Sun as does my Wife, but my daughter wants Moon.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I'll be buying both versions but will be playing Moon mostly while saving Sun for when I want to replay through the story or run out of stuff to do in Moon.

Moon version for me, I love Lunaala. In fact, I'll probably be buying a 3DS to play it. I don't have one at the moment and I was never too fussed about X/Y but Rowlet has convinced me to play!

Since I saw the two legends my mind was made up on which game I would get! Solgaleo is the more appealing legend to me, so I will be purchasing Pokemon Sun Version.

I would by both versions only it's not the most financially viable option for me currently!

Aidan25

Think I'll start with Moon and then get Sun. Maybe both? Who knows

Marika_CZ

Getting both - and physical copies. I want to have a backup that is not restricted by me going offline.
As usual one version will be used as a breeding account and the other for wifi battles. Just not sure which one will be the "front office" yet.

Tyrantrum

I'll probably get whatever version my sister does not want. For instance if she gets Moon, I'll get Sun, and Vice Versa. We have this arrangement for trading purposes.

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
I'll probably get both because despite my best efforts I am a slave to the Pokemon corporate machine.

I'll likely choose Moon first though because I like the big bat better than the angry lion.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I would want to get both but I probably won't have the budget for it since I also want a new 3DS,this time an XL.But I can't decide right now on wich version...I want to see the version exclusives and stuff because I never use the boxart legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.