• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sun or Moon? Which version are you getting?

Which version are you getting?

• Pokemon Sun

Votes: 210 30.9%
  • Pokemon Moon

Votes: 236 34.7%
  • Both versions

Votes: 232 34.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowF

which version seems to be more popular?

BlitzGirl41

which version seems to be more popular?

I'm going to guess Sun due to the game clock being accurate to our real world. The 12-hour shift is seen as a negative for me and several other people (but we are still buying that version anyway. Everyone else wants to get Sun so I should get the opposite version so I can, you know, actually TRADE.)

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
I've pre-loaded Sun on my 3DS by prepurchasing on the eShop, and I've preordered Moon to pick up tonight at a midnight Gamestop release party! I seriously don't even know which one to play first.

shadowF

I'm going to guess Sun due to the game clock being accurate to our real world. The 12-hour shift is seen as a negative for me and several other people (but we are still buying that version anyway. Everyone else wants to get Sun so I should get the opposite version so I can, you know, actually TRADE.)

True, Also would that mean that in Pokemon Moon at nightime in our realworld would be daytime in their world? And the appearance would be bright as day?

Orphalesion

Sun, because of:

A. Ninetales
Midday Lycanrock
UB Absorption

and because I don't wanna deal with that screwed up day/night stuff

Chimecho3000

Just bought my copy of Pokémon Sun today. Look forward to playing it when I get home from work.

Electric_Eye

Pokémon Maniac
I've encountered a problem with my preload, it says that the scheduled release of the purchased item has passed. Launch this software while connected to the internet to check distribution information; when I check then it displays: wait for this product to be released. don't understand what is going on.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I picked up Sun from Meijers after work, and now I'll be picking up Moon in the morning from Gamestop. I ended up wanting both versions. They had stacks and stacks of copies at Meijers.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I bought both versions but technically my version is Moon and my husband's is Sun. I let my husband decide which one he wanted. At first I was thinking I like Sun better because of Solgaleo, but Lunala is also really cool and might even be better in some ways, plus I like the night-time and some of the exclusives in Moon, so it all works out well. :3

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I got both but I'm playing sun first.

I Pink Elephant

Shiny Hunter
Pokemon Moon should be coming in the mail soon! I choose it mostly because I love anything moon-related, and I think Lunala is the better Legendary. I would have loved to get both, but money... :(

BlitzGirl41

Got Moon on Friday night. So far, I am not so peeved by it being nighttime during real-life daytime, but i still prefer daytime in-game no matter what. At least my biggest chances to play are in the evening. I may not mess with my 3DS clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.