• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sunglasses Meguroco role

Status
Not open for further replies.

swamp_swampert

Swamp master
i started this thread cuz i have doubts about sunglasses megu
if it isnt the one that ash is getting (cuz there are some kind of clues that say that the egg recently received is going to be bw 20 megu)

if that the case what about the sunglasses one
i think if it isnt chatched by ash it will appear on some episodes and challenge pikachu like on bw 12

give your opinions

(sorry for the grammar im from spain and i dont have much experience in english)

Last edited:

Brandon00151

I say the Meguroco in the BW020 sketches will be the one in the Egg, and I hope that one episode Ash's Meguroco and the sunglasses one battle.

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
If you noticed it blasted off like the old team rocket maybe it will become a team rocket pokemon also in the bw020 that meguroco looked like it had glasses on.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Maybe it birthed the egg the daycare people found it and nursed it now it blasted off again to foreshadow it coming back and seeing if it's child is okay.

Evilo

BEAUTIFUL!
The meguroco that ash is seen with is definitely not the same as the sunglasses one...since it's NOT WEARING SUNGLASSES and also is seen to be a bit of a fraidy-cat...which the sunglasses one is not. I'm going to speculate that Ash's and sunglasses will probably have some sort of rivalry if he continues to show up. He may end up filling an anti-hero role in place of team rocket's "comic relief bad guy" thing being done with. Just a guess or two. =/

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
God I can't take a thread seriously if the OP has such bad grammerisms.>_>

All I can say: BW012 Egg Ash recieved=BW020 Meguroko, Sunglasses Meguroko= not important.

People think that just because Meguroko appeared twice now, that it will somehow have a plot where it randomly clashes with Pikachu. I'm positive that Shades won't have much importance.

Seeing Meguroko appear in BW012 was about as random as seeing James inflatable breasts.

playerking

I guess swamp_swampert and jscholfield don't believe in capital letters. I agree with KibaLG8, plus after seeing the Yabukuron episode, it looks like it doesn't like Ash and it's mad at him for some reason. But i do think it's related to the Egg.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
In case you guys forgot

Meguroco attacked Pikachu, and that's it

There was nothing suggesting that it was here for an egg

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Maybe Ash will capture it and the egg is a Zuruggu. But now after too many poeple said it, it won't be a surprise. And in the BW020 sketches the Meguroko looks shy and young, I don't think it's the same Meguroko. Probably it will appear till Meguroko's egg will hatch.

playerking

Meguroko could of been there to find it's egg, which Ash has. If Meguroko is it's parent.

machine gun

Crazy Guy
i think its will continue to appear and attack ash until ash decide the only way to stop it is to capture it

thebluemarc

King of the World
First, it doesn't mean that while the beta art posted by Sunyshore doesn't have eyeglasses doesn't mean that it won't have. It's beta art for christ's sake.

Second I think the egg is zuruggu.

Third, I also don't think the megoroku is random. It will certainl pla a role which at the very least will be Jigglypuff's role but can even be the Megoroku on Epi 20.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
What is this thread for? We all have evidence that shows that Ash gets a Meguroko, so that should be what counts.

Sesshomaru

The meguroco that ash is seen with is definitely not the same as the sunglasses one...since it's NOT WEARING SUNGLASSES and also is seen to be a bit of a fraidy-cat...which the sunglasses one is not. I'm going to speculate that Ash's and sunglasses will probably have some sort of rivalry if he continues to show up. He may end up filling an anti-hero role in place of team rocket's "comic relief bad guy" thing being done with. Just a guess or two. =/

I don't see why the sunglasses matter. Did not Ash Squirtle wear sunglasses before it's capture when it was part of the Squirtle Squad? The reason it may have been scared is because it was spooked, surprised, and so on.

Download341

I'm gonna call this right now

Remember in Kanto where Ash got Togepi's egg? well when it hatched, Togepi saw Misty and became her pokemon.

My theory is that the egg will hatch into Zurrugu and Iris gets it (like Misty) Ash catches the sunglasses Meguroco.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I fail to see why the animators would go through all the trouble of giving Ash an egg only to have it hatch into Zurrugu and be given away and then have Ash wait til the third appearance to catch Meguroco? Why not simply have Iris the one with the egg and save all the trouble. Doesn't make sense.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
First, it doesn't mean that while the beta art posted by Sunyshore doesn't have eyeglasses doesn't mean that it won't have. It's beta art for christ's sake.

Second I think the egg is zuruggu.

Third, I also don't think the megoroku is random. It will certainl pla a role which at the very least will be Jigglypuff's role but can even be the Megoroku on Epi 20.

Except it's not Beta art, it's sketches for the episode

ZamLock3r

I agree with one of the posters above who said it would be like a Jigglypuff role. If Ash's egg is indeed a Meguroco, I could see sunglasses Meguroco as a recurring sparring partner to toughen it up. Or maybe something like Paul's Torterra was to Grotle when Turtwig evolved. A mentor if you will.

playerking

You saw how much Ash loved that Egg with his eyes, it's his and it's going to be his, they're not going to rehash the Togepi story-line, if it went to Iris Ash would try his hardest to get it back. And if the egg is hatching it should look at Ash first because it's his unless Iris says Kawai and steps in front of Ash. Plus it's not Beta art it's sketches and none of those have it with Sunglasses on.

BM14murph

Master Collector
IMO megurocco will have to be caught by somebeody

If the egg is that fighting/dark guy begining with a Z then it's gonna go to Iris and in that case then Ash will capture sunglasses Megurocco

It just seems too important not to be caught by someone ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.