• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sunnie's Starter's and Other's Shop

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
Cloning is cloning, no matter what you use it's the same thing lol.

CMT for
Slugma
Torkoal
Mime Jr./Mr.Mime
Chinchou

dratinitamer

Ill get on breeding you one of each then :) Ill let you know when all 4 are ready!

dratinitamer

Irk sorry, forgot elekid can't breed, mind picking another one instead? :) Unless you don't mind me leveling it to be able to breed some :) will take longer to finish the trade though.

Hmm, I could breed you some pokemon from johto? Such as murkrow and larvitar? Know I have a glamelow around somewhere...

EDIT: Are you looking for just an elekid, or a DW one specifically? I definitely have an elekid in my box. And a magby too.

Finally! Lol. Thank you. ^_^
I'm kinda interested in the shiny mareep as well; would you accept a shiny zubat (ut) for it? Didn't notice that till I was looking over again.