• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sunnie's Starter's and Other's Shop

dratinitamer

Working on getting the vulpix then leveling the elekid to evolve it.

dratinitamer

I would totally take one of those pikachu's as a male ^_^ anything else you want? going to breed for your elekid now!

Last edited:

koo koo puff

Unown Agent
I don't know if you got my pm but I'm ready for the trade whenever you're ready. just vm or pm me. i'll be on this site for a while.

MarioZone

Feebas (+Prism Scale) = DW Female Gliscor/Gligar (Bold Nature)
Piplup = Rotom/DW Female Cacnea/S.Rocks Larvitar

Trade?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Umm.. Hi
Can I have an eevee? I can give you an UT DW female Misdreavus or an UT DW male Rhyhorn or both.

CoachGump

I would really like your mystery mew, I can offer rare Candies, and lots of breedables

SunnieSu

Feebas (+Prism Scale) = DW Female Gliscor/Gligar (Bold Nature)
Piplup = Rotom/DW Female Cacnea/S.Rocks Larvitar

Trade?

I'd like the Rotom for the Piplup and the DW Female Gliscor/Gligar for the Feebas will be fine too.

Umm.. Hi
Can I have an eevee? I can give you an UT DW female Misdreavus or an UT DW male Rhyhorn or both.

I'll take the Rhyhorn :)

I would really like your mystery mew, I can offer rare Candies, and lots of breedables

Do you happen to have a Skitty?

CoachGump

I do not have a skitty, but I do have a slakoth, and I can offer a vulpix dw female, or a dratini dw female, or both.