• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sunnie's Starter's and Other's Shop

MarioZone

I'd like the Rotom for the Piplup and the DW Female Gliscor/Gligar for the Feebas will be fine too.

Sorry to be so late, but I have a Piplup now, so it's Feebas for Gligar.
FC - 4899-9498-1725

PinPin92

Pokémon Breeder
Hello :D

Interested in:
- Mime Jr./Mr.Mime
- Entei
- Raikou
- Lugia

For the mime jr./mr.mime i will offer something from ma list who i can breed, and for the legends i will offer from ma legendary list :) i just need the legends for dex filling soo i doo not really need them but yeah :)

ty :) Please answer if you are interested or now :)and answer here or pm me :) have a nice day :)

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
Looked around and i must say you have a nice shop. if here is anything you would like that i may have let me know, im here to help, also great job and hope your shop does great

SunnieSu

Sorry to be so late, but I have a Piplup now, so it's Feebas for Gligar.
FC - 4899-9498-1725

okay. PM me with times you are available.

Hello :D

Interested in:
- Mime Jr./Mr.Mime
- Entei
- Raikou
- Lugia

For the mime jr./mr.mime i will offer something from ma list who i can breed, and for the legends i will offer from ma legendary list :) i just need the legends for dex filling soo i doo not really need them but yeah :)

ty :) Please answer if you are interested or now :)and answer here or pm me :) have a nice day :)

I'd like your Phione, Deoxys .Spd, and Mewtwo for the legendaries. And Swablu for the mime jr :)

Pm me for times when you're available.
Looked around and i must say you have a nice shop. if here is anything you would like that i may have let me know, im here to help, also great job and hope your shop does great

Thank you :)

Do you have an Adamant natured Trapinch?

I can breed you one. What do you have to offer?

Nemmz

Pokemon Connoisseur
I am looking for a Woobat/Swoobat with Simple ability, or any psychic type with Stored Power.

They don't need to be flawless or shiny.

If you want something specific in return, ask and it shall be met.

PinPin92

Pokémon Breeder
I'd like your Phione, Deoxys .Spd, and Mewtwo for the legendaries. And Swablu for the mime jr :)

Pm me for times when you're available.

http://www.wix.com/pinpin92/pokemon#!what-i-got there is what i got for trades :p i am not trading the ones who are not in that list really, soo the phione is not really for trade.. got it by trade i am not supposed to trade that one away, sorry.. anyone else u want? :) also, in ma siggy it is the time i am able to trade around :) ty

SunnieSu

http://www.wix.com/pinpin92/pokemon#!what-i-got there is what i got for trades :p i am not trading the ones who are not in that list really, soo the phione is not really for trade.. got it by trade i am not supposed to trade that one away, sorry.. anyone else u want? :) also, in ma siggy it is the time i am able to trade around :) ty

I guess I'll take the Ho-Oh instead of the Pione then.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hello, I was wondering what would you like for the volt tackle pikachu? Like anything specific?

Thanks in advance :)

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well, I have not much.. only a few DW pokemon, pokemon from other gens (wondering what pkmn you want from those gens) and a few legendaries but in all not a much to offer :(

SunnieSu

Well, I have not much.. only a few DW pokemon, pokemon from other gens (wondering what pkmn you want from those gens) and a few legendaries but in all not a much to offer :(

Give me a list of the things you are willing to trade. And I'll see if we can work something out.

UPDATE: Added a few Legendaries and Shinies. Including Deoxys. And I finally have a Skitty.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
here is my list:
Modest ut virtuoso victini
Timid Ut female Deino with Dark Pulse
I believe this celebi is a jungle tours celebi ut (checked in event database)
x3 DW shinx ut (male)
charmander
squirtle
spiritomb
Sinjoh Ruins Giratina Ut
... I believe that's it :)

Sciona02

Would you like to trade for all three sinnoh starters? I can offer any kanto except legendaries, porygon, chansey, or ditto

SunnieSu

here is my list:
Modest ut virtuoso victini
Timid Ut female Deino with Dark Pulse
I believe this celebi is a jungle tours celebi ut (checked in event database)
x3 DW shinx ut (male)
charmander
squirtle
spiritomb
Sinjoh Ruins Giratina Ut
... I believe that's it :)

I'll take the Celebi if thats okay.

Would you like to trade for all three sinnoh starters? I can offer any kanto except legendaries, porygon, chansey, or ditto

I'd like it if you traded me a graveler so it'll evolve into a golem and a Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan.

CoachGump

Hey would you be interested in the dw vulpix or dw dratini or slakoth? or a combination of the three?