• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Sunset dreams - Slowpoke~

Emerald Flygon

Hug me! I'm cute! X3
o___o

I love that style! It's so pretty!
*stares at the colors*

psilocybin

Aww, it reminds me of one of the cards. It's really adorable!
The lineart goes very well with the coloring. Both are so soft and lighthearted. :>

For some reason, I love how you did the grass. wtf

A

AKEBOSHI

I love the softish feel on it, and goes perfectly well with the scene as with the coloring style. A job well-done =D

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
What was the medium for this one? Is it colored pencil? (It's amazing how widespread Photoshop and GIMP are that no one assumes anymore that artwork can be done in traditional ways.)

Awesome work. One thing I want to say that no one else has said before is that you've incorporated the grass blades into positive space, which is nice. The long one hanging over Slowpoke seems to serve as a shade for it and to avoid large open spaces in the illustration.

Also, is it me, or is everything from DeviantArt slow to load?

shadow_bind

Gizmomancer supreme
What was the medium for this one? Is it colored pencil? (It's amazing how widespread Photoshop and GIMP are that no one assumes anymore that artwork can be done in traditional ways.)

Awesome work. One thing I want to say that no one else has said before is that you've incorporated the grass blades into positive space, which is nice. The long one hanging over Slowpoke seems to serve as a shade for it and to avoid large open spaces in the illustration.

Also, is it me, or is everything from DeviantArt slow to load?

I was just wandering into this forums and was surprised to see someone revive an old thread of mine... Anyway, just to answer you, Ophie, this was done using Photoshop CS with a custom brush to get a 'traditional' effect (sorry if it disappoints you :p) I have never heard about positive spaces before, but I'm glad you liked this pic :).

K-os

Bullet Punch
Cute, I always liked pics of Slowpokes in a sleeping position; it suits them. Nice and natural colors, good shading. Very nice leaves, too.

It all looks very natural, the colors are perfect.

Keep it up!

~K-os