1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest
    As I'm sure you're well aware, sites aren't free to run and so we run leaderboard adverts to fund the site. These ads are often specific game ones run by Sega etc.
    To make sure we get relevant ads as much as possible, could you fill out this survey my ad network is running? It's 100% anonymous and will just help us keep relevant ads on the site
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8GL2ZTK
    It's open til April 3rd
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sunshine Ikezaki confirmed to get another guest role in the anime (plus other guest VA news)

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

Today's episode of Pokenchi confirmed that Mr. Kuuzenzetsugo no pin-geinin himself has been cast as Dodekabashi in an as of yet unannounced episode.

YAAAAAAY! JUSTICE! GABASHI! etc etc

(They also strongly hinted that one or more of either he, Nicole Fujita, Hazuki Mukai or one of the Pokenchi hosts will be getting another role as well, but that's still in the future, and if it happens, it'll definitely be announced on the show itself)

satopi likes this.
  2. Rock Captain 99

Rock Captain 99 Sword and Shield

What was his first guest role again?

Toucannon! Could be another rowlet focused episode?

3. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Will this be the same Dodekabashi/Toucannon that's the matriarch of Rowlet's family or a different one?

4. Dephender

He played Sauboh's Sleeper in SM49, which was advertised as "what made episode 1000 so special". He was credited for this role in SM89 as well, but they didn't advertise his appearance there at all, so chances are they just reused voice clips from SM49 instead of dragging him into the studio again.

Rock Captain 99 likes this.
  5. Shotgunrain

Shotgunrain Well-Known Member

Seems to be a different Toucannon from the one in Rowlet's family as I don't think Sunshine voices that particular Toucannon. Kahili appearance in the anime soon? Hmmm.

6. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

I liked his voice for Hypno, so I can't wait to hear what his Toucannon will sound like.

7. i2i

i2i Big Bad Wolf

Since the last Pokémon he voiced belong to a character from the games I can see doing that for a second time.

8. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko Ayla going to the Kingdom! :D

If it is a different Toucannon, maybe Ash could catch it?

9. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get my hopes up about that, as that seems unlikely given the fact that they went out of their way to have Ash's Rowlet come from a family of Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, which was something they didn't have to do as they could have easily given Rowlet a different backstory, if anything it seems more likely that the reason why they gave Ash's Rowlet that backstory was because it was there way of saying that Ash wasn't getting the Pikipek line because for all intensive purposes Ash's Rowlet is his Pikipek.

Zoruagible, Trey pokes and i2i like this.
  10. satopi

satopi All hail Satomine Night!

Awesome news! I can't wait to hear his performance again.

11. Dephender

Unlikely. This is a stunt cast role. It's going to be a one episode thing.

12. Lord Godwin

Lord Godwin The Lord of Darkness

Maybe a Kaihili cameo episode?

13. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Eduardo and Alphonso

Meh. Thanks I guess but I don't really care very much

Xuxuba likes this.
  14. Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt Get in the freaking bag

Well, SM 110 will be focused on PokéGolf, and his first guest role was Toucannon, so...Kahili almost confirmed?? I hope so.

15. Dephender

Next week's Pokenchi episode will be largely focused on promoting his guest appearance:

16. Dephender

Lots of footage from SM110 in the Pokenchi episode. Hope you were watching.

They also HEAVILY teased that Taiiku Okazaki is going to get a guest role in the near future.

17. Redstar45

Redstar45 The Fire type master !

That for bird Pokemon !?!

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  18. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

Again?

19. Dephender

Again? He hasn't had a role before.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  20. KenzeyEevee