• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sunshine Ikezaki confirmed to get another guest role in the anime (plus other guest VA news)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Today's episode of Pokenchi confirmed that Mr. Kuuzenzetsugo no pin-geinin himself has been cast as Dodekabashi in an as of yet unannounced episode.

YAAAAAAY! JUSTICE! GABASHI! etc etc

(They also strongly hinted that one or more of either he, Nicole Fujita, Hazuki Mukai or one of the Pokenchi hosts will be getting another role as well, but that's still in the future, and if it happens, it'll definitely be announced on the show itself)

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
What was his first guest role again?

Toucannon! Could be another rowlet focused episode?

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Will this be the same Dodekabashi/Toucannon that's the matriarch of Rowlet's family or a different one?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
What was his first guest role again?

He played Sauboh's Sleeper in SM49, which was advertised as "what made episode 1000 so special". He was credited for this role in SM89 as well, but they didn't advertise his appearance there at all, so chances are they just reused voice clips from SM49 instead of dragging him into the studio again.

Shotgunrain

Seems to be a different Toucannon from the one in Rowlet's family as I don't think Sunshine voices that particular Toucannon. Kahili appearance in the anime soon? Hmmm.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I liked his voice for Hypno, so I can't wait to hear what his Toucannon will sound like.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Seems to be a different Toucannon from the one in Rowlet's family as I don't think Sunshine voices that particular Toucannon. Kahili appearance in the anime soon? Hmmm.

Since the last Pokémon he voiced belong to a character from the games I can see doing that for a second time.

ShadowForce720

If it is a different Toucannon, maybe Ash could catch it?

I wouldn't get my hopes up about that, as that seems unlikely given the fact that they went out of their way to have Ash's Rowlet come from a family of Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, which was something they didn't have to do as they could have easily given Rowlet a different backstory, if anything it seems more likely that the reason why they gave Ash's Rowlet that backstory was because it was there way of saying that Ash wasn't getting the Pikipek line because for all intensive purposes Ash's Rowlet is his Pikipek.

Lightning Bolt

Well, SM 110 will be focused on PokéGolf, and his first guest role was Toucannon, so...Kahili almost confirmed?? I hope so.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Next week's Pokenchi episode will be largely focused on promoting his guest appearance:

Sunshine Ikezaki is appearing in the Pokémon anime as Dodekabashi. And in order to do a fully powered job acting the role of the Dodekabashi he loves so much, he undergoes special training for his dubbing session!
In addition, the hosts will play the Ga-Olé Pokénchi crossover for the first time in the universe!

Summary:
Believe it or not, Sunshine Ikezaki, who has constantly been shouting his love for Dodekabashi in Pokénchi, is going to play the role of one in the "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon" anime! Apparently the dubbing session will take place soon, and he decides to undergo special training in preparation for it, dragging the Pokénchi residents along. They all attempt games where they role play Dodekabashi, using "Tailwind" and "Beak Blast"?! In addition, Pokémon Ga-Olé"'s crossover with Pokénchi is finally done! Everyone plays it for the first time in the universe!!

Cast:
Shoko Nakagawa
Hyadain
Abareru-kun
Rinka Otani
Guests: Sunshine Ikezaki, Taiiku Okazaki, Nicole Fujita and Takumi Goto (from Yonsen-toshin)

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Lots of footage from SM110 in the Pokenchi episode. Hope you were watching.

They also HEAVILY teased that Taiiku Okazaki is going to get a guest role in the near future.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
That for bird Pokemon !?!