• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sup bros

Sonic182

My name is Sonic and I am new to the forum. A little different then the other introductions from people here I also got a question to ask. You see the last Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Gold. I never really had to intantion to buy any of the new games, the new pokemon didn't really attract me that much. At the moment I am getting kinda bored of the game I am currently playing and I feel like buying something new. I also know that there is a remake of Pokemon Gold out there named HeartGold. Questions is, is Pokemon HeartGold worth the money for someone who hasnt played Gold in like 5 years? It looks like fun but I dont feel like paying for a game I already have. Are the new features of HeartGold worth it?

G50

No longer posting
Hello Sonic, Welcome to the Forums :)

I recommend getting aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

(To answer your question - yes)

blackterminator3

Hello Sonic, Welcome to the Forums. Nice to have you here.

And to justify your question, yes. Heart Gold is worth the money. There is a lot of new features in the game, as well as the old ones. You would have fun playing the game. :)

Sonic182

Alright, I guess that's a yes for HeartGold then lol :)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i have every gen 4 and 5 game so far ^_^
they r all fun

Welcome to Serebii Forums,
I think that if you are looking for a newer game to play, heartgold would be good, and there are hoenn and sinnoh pokemon to catch in that game to. I prefer older games, but you should get heartgold if you want a newer version of gold.

Sonic182

I'll stick with HearGold though. As I said I am not really liking the newer generation Pokemon that much. Especially the 5th gen. Just my opinion though

I'll stick with HearGold though. As I said I am not really liking the newer generation Pokemon that much. Especially the 5th gen. Just my opinion though

I totally agree. I think Gen I and II Pokemon are awesome. Gen III had some good ones (like Milotic) but is less good than the first two. I hate (almost) all Gen IV and especially V Pokemon. Good to see someone with the same opinion.

I don't own HeartGold, but I do own Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon SoulSilver. I bought SoulSilver immediately when it came out, and I loved it. I prefer Crystal because of nostalgia, but HeartGold/SoulSilver is definitely worth the money.

Having said all that, welcome to SerebiiForums. Read the rules and have fun!

Sonic182

I totally agree. I think Gen I and II Pokemon are awesome. Gen III had some good ones (like Milotic) but is less good than the first two. I hate (almost) all Gen IV and especially V Pokemon. Good to see someone with the same opinion.

I don't own HeartGold, but I do own Pokemon Crystal and Pokemon SoulSilver. I bought SoulSilver immediately when it came out, and I loved it. I prefer Crystal because of nostalgia, but HeartGold/SoulSilver is definitely worth the money.

Having said all that, welcome to SerebiiForums. Read the rules and have fun!

Haha, thanks for the welcome :)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.