• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Sup Everyone

P

.:Pokemon Master:.

:D Hey Everyone! :D

The Account-Validation-E-mail Caught my eye immediately and-BAM! I'm Here!

Yeah, I'm new, so I'll Introduce myself.

The Name's: .:pokemon Master:.

I LOVE EVERYTHING Pokemon!​

*Looks Around*...I think I'm gonna like this place...Its cool to meet you all!!!
Feel Free to Check Out My Profile or PM-PT-Message me anytime!!!

~L8ter ;):D;)

Hi .:pokemon Master:., welcome to SPPf!! I hope that you have a great time here, and that you enjoy posting. I really do believe that you will have a good time here, so have fun!!

Here are some rules and links for you to look at!! However, credit for these links goes to Midnight Eefi, who posted a list of links in my newbie topic, and who inspired me to make a list of my own. Of course, credit also goes to the people that wrote these articles.

Announcements Forum
Important announcements by Serebii and other members of the SPPf staff go in this forum. It is a good idea to check it frequently, so that you can stay updated on what is going on at the forums.

User Control Panel
Use this to make changes to your siggy and update you profile, set your options, add an avatar and a profile piccy, and other cool things.

Rules
These are the rules at the forums. You definitely need to read this, following the rules will be the best way to keep everybody on the forums happy, both yourself and the other members and staff. By following the rules, and displaying good judgement and posting skills will help you become a respected member of the community.

Complete Signature Rules
This post shows in detail the rules that you need to follow when making your siggy. If there is any confusion, you may get you siggy checked in the official siggy checking thread. The following members are the authorized siggy checkers... Wolf Goddess, TRJessie579, RaZoR LeAf, Jenni, Midnight Eefi, and Eszett. Get your Signature Checked!!

Newbie Help Topic/FAQ
This is a very helpful thread that gives a lot of info about the forums and how things work around here.

Forum Search
Use this to search for info on the forums. There is a chance that the answer to your questions may have already been answered.

User Ranks
Meh, there have been a lot of confusion about the user ranks and the new little banners underneath our titles, so you may want to look at this, this shows the default titles that correspond to the number of posts that you have on the forum, as well as the little banners that correspond to postcount. Note that the titles listed are simply the default for your postcount, you can go to your user CP and change your title. Also, some of the forums that are rather busy and have topics that generally don't require a long reply will not count posts that you make in them towards your postcount. These forums will have a notation in italics underneath the forum description saying that posts don't count towards postcount. Also, moderators and administrators of SPPf have their own banners, they have no relation to their postcount. One last thing... although the banners/ranking systems are incentives to make more posts, you still need to make quality posts. A higher rank will not equal higher respect anyways. Respect is earned by quality of posts, not quantity.

Reading the first post, it helps!
It is always a good idea to read the first topic in a post completely, and not just the title of the topic. You will also want to make sure that you read the rest of the posts in a topic, or if it is a long topic, then make sure to read at least the last few posts, so that you know what direction the topic is heading, and whether or not a response is needed, and if a response is appropriate, you will know what a proper reply would be.

"I'm new" - Not an excuse
A short thread, it basically just lets you know that if you break any rules, saying "but I'm new and didn't know the rules" will not get you off the hook. It is every member's responsibility to know the rules of the forum before they post on it. This isn't to say that you have to be perfect or anything, because everybody makes mistakes. However, try your best to use good, sound judgement, and to make high-quality posts on the forums, and everything will be fine.

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency
This is a thread for new members to be adopted or for older members to adopt a new member. Basically, this is just for older members to help out new members until they get used to the forums.

Official Username Change Thread
If you ever want your username changed, then post a request here!!

Log Out Problems? This might help.
This is where you should go if you are having problems logging out of the forums.

Serebii Forum Moderators/Administrators List
Moderator-Moderators can delete threads, edit threads, move threads, and delete posts, but only in the forums that they moderate.

Moderator+-Moderators+ can do everything that regular mods can, and they can also edit siggies and even ban members, but only in the forums that they mod.

Super Moderator-They can do everything that Moderators+ can, but they do these things in every forum.

Administrator-They can do pretty much anything by using the Administrator Control Panel.

Hi and welcome to SPPf! ^_^

A

Altair

Hey .:pokemon Master:.! I hope you enjoy your time here, and please visit all the links mentioned above, especially the Newbie Help Topic and the Rules. Have fun!

P.S. Next time, please try to use less smilies, as some people don't like that many, and it's against the rules. But since it was your first time, don't worry.

Kaimorse

Hey there welcome! I should just point something out to you though. In your sig, it should not be "fait", but "fate".