• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Sup. How're you doing?

Curse

Deliciously Absurd
I still can't believe I registered this account nearly two years ago and haven't used it at all. Well, I've been thinking of returning to Serebii and giving the whole "member" thing another shot, and I think a proper introduction is a good place to start.

I'll keep it short - I'm Curse, and it's a pleasure to be here. I've been a Pokemon fan for several years, with a focus on the RPGs (the anime and other merchandise, not my thing). I believe that I've been a member of Serebii at least twice before (different username, different computer; years ago), but I never left my mark and I'm hoping to change that.

I'm also a semi-fledgling writer. I have a Pokemon fanfic in the works, which I hope to reveal to the FanFiction board very soon. If you're interested, keep your eyes peeled; it might be there sooner than you (or even I) think.

Anyway, it's great to be here. Hopefully I won't let anyone down.