• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Sup?

Slain_the_Weavile

Hiya, I'm Slain_the_Weavile. I'm not exactly new to this forum considering I've been here before. However, due to my inactivity, my accounts were deleted. ^~^

But anywho... My username is basically named after my Weavile - Slain. For some odd reason I have fallen in love with Weavile. o_O

I do plan on writing fics for some of my favorite Pokémon, including Slain, so be on the lookout for those. As much as I love Pokéshipping, I do not plan on writing any fics for it. Maybe oneshots, maybe. It's just so hard for me to write PS fics without wanting to take them out of character...

Oh yes, if you want to see my Diamond team check out my sig and you may comment. Is still trying to find a good Water type to replace Lucario.

And, before anyone asks, I'm an 18 year old female. ^_^ Last time I was here I believe I was 14... But uh, anyway, I'm glad to be back and hope you enjoy my presence!

Slain_the_Weavile

Tru dat! I wish I had it when I went against my uber using friend. *Glares at him for it* Seriously, he used 4 ubers against me while I was using normal Pokémon! *Sighs*

Thanks for the welcome!

Slain_the_Weavile

There wouldn't happen to be fan club for it would there? xD

ShinyPalkia

Hi and welcome! ^_^

Yes, there's a Weavile and Sneasel club.

Anyway, read the rules, stay active and have fun. :)

Slain_the_Weavile

Thanks! I'll try!