• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Sup

Prastoai

Team Rocket Agent
Hey there. I am Prastoai. After lurking around this forum for a few days, I have decided to join.

I am a fan of the Kanto and Orange Islands sagas from the Pokemon anime. I am not a fan of the sagas from Johto onwards, though there are a handful of episodes from them that I like. Regardless, the Kanto and Orange Islands sagas (in my opinion) are better than the others by a long shot.

I have played Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Crystal, and Pokemon Ruby. I want to play Pokemon Emerald, but I cannot find it anywhere. I have read good things about Diamond and Pearl, so I am considering trying one of them out in the future.

What else? I am a huge fan of Silent Hill, the Tales of Series, House M.D., Yu Yu Hakusho, and the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

See you guys around.

Last edited:

Sapphire Milotic

Welcome to the Serebii.net forums! :D Have fun exploring around and interacting with other members! :)