• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Battle Subway Team

Nicki

Cascade Trainer
Here's the team I am planning to do. The first two of this set have already been trained and used so far. After 16 or so wins they have been killed (had my Cobalium as a third Pokémon before, but it wasn't that useful anyway).

Infernape@Focus Sash
Naive (252Atk/4SpA/252Spe)
FakeOut
U-Turn
Close Combat
Overheat

Using Fake Out on every non-Ghost Pokémon will cripple Focus Sash/Sturdy.
U-Turn on everything it won't hit with super effective STAB Attacks.
Everything it can hit with neutral attacks could be worth a try if they won't status this guy as infernape could survive an attack due to it's Focus Sash

Latios@Life Orb
Timid (4HP,252SpA,252Spe)
Dragon Pulse
Draco Meteor
Thunderbolt
Grass Knot

Latios is there for killing Waterpokémon with which Infernape got problems. Grass Knot kills stupid Water/Ground-Pokémon, Dragon Pulse might be the main attack here.
I know that 4 HP won't count in level 50 Battle Subway, but I'd like to use this Latios for other means this is why I kept it like this.

Weavile@Expert Belt
Jolly (40HP/252Atk/216Spe)
Ice Shard
Aerial Ace
Brick Break/Low Kick
Night Slash

This is what I bring in for revenge killing one of the sweet Pokémon above. Another use would be to switch in on Shadow Ball or other Ghost attacks.
Other Ice Attacks than Ice Shard won't be that important on this set because Latios already got Grass Knot and Thunderbolt for enemy Ground and Flying coverage respectively. Ice Shard deals as a revenge attack and smacks down those Pseudo-legendary Dragons.
Night Slash for killing those stupid Ghost Pokémon Infernape and Latios can't stand in (screw you, Chandelure!).
Aerical Ace helps to deal with Fighting Types if Weavile is the last Pokémon and you're facing something creepy like Conkeldurr
Brick Break/Low Kick for Tyranitar and other Creepy Stuff. What should I take? Brick Break would be easier to teach, because I don't need the move tutor from Gen IV for it (but I could do that too...)

Any Comments??? Any Suggestions how to let this get me those creepy 49 wins??? I think at least it will beat the subway master.

El Panda

No Present For You!
You said Weavile was a revenge killer, and Arial Ace is so weak, perhaps relace it with Fake for some more cheap damage.

Last edited: