• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Bowl?

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Green Bay Packers

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yanappu

Cute o3o
I'm from Ohio, so, naturally, the Steelers are not my friends.

But due to the fact that I don't give a crap about football, I want the Steelers to win so I can lol at all the people whining. And, I wont have math homework on Monday because all my Pre-calc teacher will do is whine. :D

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
The only playoff game I didn't predict correctly was the Seahwaks-Saints game.

Lol, I actually picked that game right because I wanted the NFC champ to be pack-seahawks as the easiest path for the pack to the superbowl

abraxas

Words.
Seeing as how this is the first time I'll be home in six years to be able to watch the Super Bowl, I don't care who wins, so long as it's a good game.
That said, yeah, I'm rootin' for the Packers! =3

BGP_

Ppppaaaccckkkkkk wwwiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!
here we go....not. Needs moer green n yellow ftw. Not only do they get to keep their six pack, but now we dont need to hear about favre as much for being such a packer legacy xD

LPdunsparce

LgendaryPokemon seni
both teams are epic fails. Just green bay is lees of an epic fail than the steelers :p

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I didn't even watch the Super Bowl, and I could tell who won by the wild cheering from the streets. My campus is about half Bears fans and half Packers fans, but as far as I can tell, they all were ecstatic when the Packers won.

Even though I am a Chargers fan, I was happy to see the packers win. I've always liked Aaron Rogers.