• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super lol

Rhys29

Encore

ArceusandtheJewelofLife

Speedrun Champion
Imagine if Bounce missed and Heracross KOd Seaking
That would've been real lol

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
That was possibly the most epic thing ever. That was better than when I swept with a lead Uxie in UU.

KingsKinghtness: HOW ARE YOU FASTER?!

This was so pathetic it made me laugh. He didn't even realize Seaking had Swift Swim.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Holy s**t.

You blew your opponent.... skyhigh.
Seaking just like, gangbanged the other guys team.
Ok. How'd you do it.
I wanna know.

I.... can't stop.... laughing!! This is definitely the most epic warstory... EVER. XD XD XD XD

Rhys29

Encore
Coming this summer!!!

A man who had lost everything to criminal orginizations. His life had become a hollow shell of revenge and chaos. He did whatever it took to get the information he needed.​
clive_owenasdwight.jpg
A hardcore cop on the edge. He doesn't play by anyone's rules, even the ones he works for. He's a renegade, he's a rebel without a cause, and he doesn't give a sh*t what you think about him. All he cares about is how hard he has to smash your god damned face in to get some answers.​
fck-yeah-seaking-raptors.jpg
A young man who set out to do impossible things. No matter what anyone told him he set his goals so high he was destined to fail no matter how hard he worked. But each time he got back to his feet and tried again. And also he's a ginger.​
profpic.jpg

Brought together by fate. Bound by blood. These three brothers will topple the greatest crime scam ever created. A movie of danger.​
cliveowencell.png
A movie of silent reflection and lots of annoying, irrelevent flashbacks.​
profpic2.jpg
Prepare yourself for the star studded movie...​
fckyeahseakingclive.png

F*CK YEAH SEAKING

Based on a true story.​

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Nice! Lol F*ck yeah seaking! Epic! When do you hear someone say: "your team's seaking weak!".

There are only two words that are of enough catostrophical greatness to describe this orgasmic and apocalyptic event...

Epic Win

Rhys29

Encore
Is it just me or did I kill the warstory section with one that just can't be one upped? Though I do have one that is even better than this one but most people will think it's lame considering I didn't use Seaking...

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
OMG!!!! DUDE!!! That is the best turnaround EVER!!!! XD

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
Epic lol. Reminds me of a time I swept all the way to a 5-1 position with my lead variation of Mixed Jirachi.

Seriously, this is really cool dude. Seaking. I lol'd.

One of the best warstories I ever read. I might even make a Rain team for OU and use Seaking.

And you should thank Bronzong for setting up Rain.

If I ever rate someones OU team, I will look if they are Seaking weak. I didn't check Seaking weaks in OU before.

Seaking in Ubers? Kyogre supports it with Rain. And the Psychics don't like Megahorn. If there is anybody who can do a 6-1 turnaround swep with Seaking in Ubers, it's you.

Milotic