• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super lol

Armando Payne

Greatest story ever, I mean, it had everything, humor, epicness and motherfuckin' Seakings, they're so awesome they make Chuck Norris cry. tru storie.

Infectious

<('-'<)
Lmao nice. I love getting 5+ pokemon sweeps. Feels very gratifying.

ASB

Weather Team Hater
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a looong time! XD
How the heck did you outspeed him though? He must have had zero speed investment and hindering natures all across the board :p

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
My day has officially been made. Somebody should run Politoed+Seaking in 5th gen. Talk about crazy...

TheAwesomeOne

This is hilarious, I did the same kinda thing with Breloom the other day(yesterday in fact), that Seaking pic is E P I C .
You still on Shoddy?
The old one?

RifleAvenger

See you starside
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a looong time! XD
How the heck did you outspeed him though? He must have had zero speed investment and hindering natures all across the board :p

SeaKing has Swift Swim, meaning in Rain its max speed is 516.

F**K YEAH SEAKING!

...Who'd ever thunk it... GO GOLDFISHY GO!!!!

DBK

Renegade Trainer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! XD XD XD

How have I not seen this?

Best. Warstory. Ever.

:)

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
*claps*

That was so damn funny...especially when he's like "HOW IZ HE FASTEEEEEEEERRRR!!??"

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
This has got to be the most hilarious and glorious thing on this site.