• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super lol

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
That's why they call him SeaKING!

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
I just did a 5-mon sweep with a seaking on my status hax team. This **** really works.

Dattebayo

Banned
I see your friend's problem on why he lost to Seaking, almost his whole team is at a disadvantage against water and bug types, and since Seaking has Waterfall and Megahorn, combined with Swift Swim + Double STAB and Bounce as a last resort move, it tore his team apart. A normal Seaking would never do such a thing like that, ever. What he needs to develop a team that doesn't have a bad type synergy.

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
Marry me, that all I have to say

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
*Head explodes from the epicness of the warstory*

I do love that this warstory has four times the combined views of every other warstory posted at Serebii.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
I gothere from TVTropes, and I say epic win.

joverby

Dude I laughed out loud, literally. That was great man. I was starting to wonder how you were posting about yourself getting owned, until that beast of poke' came out, lol.

pbnj97

Epic Trainer
Only one word can describe this sweep... EPIC

There used to be a street named after Seaking, but it was changed because no one crosses Seaking and lives.

I love unexpected sweeps :)

Diachronos

F*CK YEAH SEAKING indeed.

The only sweep I've seen that can possibly beat this is a Magikarp sweeping a team of Legendaries.