• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Galaxy Thread

Duplighost

Gluttonus Greed
I could not find a Super Mario Galaxy Thread, so I made one myself.
if you want to talk about anything to do with super mario galaxy, is Graphics,
its GamePlay, its feel to it, knock yourself out. like for example, there is a Spider boss and a towering, mechanical boss that resembles a Snifit, but you probably know that already, and I shall be preodering Wii, and getting Super Mario Galaxy, Six months after Wii launch.

My big question is whether or not you think it will do better than sunshine? Will it do better than SM64 DS? I think so.

Last edited:

Shinin

Minimalist
I hope that it'll be better than Sunshine and SM64DS. Sunshine was bad, and I found SM64DS to be worse than the N64 version. Galaxy looks promising, though.